I Dare You To Try That Again

"Prat!" Saphira spat as she and Sirius faced off again. He smirked.

"Is that the best you can come up with, darling?" He growled as she quivered in anger. Her blue eyes flashed dangerously as she closed the distance between her and the Gryffindor. After having not been able to fall asleep, Saphira had decided to take a walk, hoping it'd clear her head. Unfortunately, Sirius had been up to no good and they had run into each other again. She forced him back against the wall, using all of her strength to pin him.

"You sorry excuse for a pureblood. I can see why no one wants to claim you." She insulted, hoping to get under his skin. A dangerous glint came into his eyes before he turned the tables. He used his own strength and switched their positions, his knee in between her legs to keep her from sliding past him.

 "Why don't you just drop this little act and give into what you really want?" He asked huskily as he leaned closer to her head. She tensed beneath him, not liking the advantage he held over her.

 "And what is it you think I really want, Black?" She asked, trying to keep her voice hard and firm.

 "Me." He whispered as he pressed himself against her fully and buried his face into the crook of her neck. Saphira gasped in surprise as she felt his lips on her skin, his warm breath tickling her. She suppressed a moan as his lips trailed their way up her neck. She ensnared her slender fingered in his long sable locks before pulling back roughly, separated them as he winced in pain.

 "Never in a million years, Black. Now get off before I permanently remove that appendage that's stabbing my leg!" She growled as he stared at her. He took a step back and she patted herself down before turning swiftly and walking down the stairs.

 "Hey Malfoy!" Saphira ignored him.

 "Malfoy, hey! Wait!" He grabbed her elbow and she turned to face him, frowning.

 "What?" She hissed before she felt his lips on hers. His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer. He pulled away and smirked when he saw the dazed glaze over her blue eyes. His slid from her waist and he simply walked past her. While he looked smug on the outside, his insides were killing him. Between the feel of her chest on his, her skin beneath his lips, and the taste of her, his body was taking him for a wild loop. His nether region throbbed in need as he turned the corner. He smirked, proud of his self-control.

"Black!" His eyes widened.

"Levicorpus!" Sirius groaned as he felt himself lifted into the air upside down. Saphira's infuriated, pajama clad form stomped toward him.

"You!" She screeched. She was too angry to formulate words.

"Hey look you remember me!" Sirius smirked before freezing.

"I will kill you!" She hissed; her eyes were narrow and hard. Sirius had no doubt in his mind that she would. He had violated a long standing rule. Do not kiss a Malfoy without them wanting it. It went along with Gryffindors and Slytherins are prohibited from having any physical contact whatsoever. Even now, she looked beautiful. Her long blonde hair was swinging around her as her entire body moved in a way that he was sure was meant to torment him. Her blue eyes were dark and dangerous; her pale skin was tinged red in her anger.

"Who's there?" Both of them froze when they heard the caretaker's voice. Saphira couldn't afford to get caught bullying a Gryffindor, again and Sirius couldn't simply hang there. She sighed in frustration before releasing him.

"Liberacorpus." She whispered as he fell to the ground in a clatter. Her eyes widened as he jumped to his feet and dragged her into a nearby closet. As she went to protest, he covered her mouth with his hand and listened. They could hear approaching footsteps and angry muttering.