The Wedding

The wedding venue is incredible. My jaw practically drops as a young man in a nice vest and suit pants leads us to the reception area. It's all outside, and it's a perfect day for it. It's abnormally warm for November I think, but it's a perfect seventy three degrees. There are shimmering white tables and white chairs laid out in front of a long white table at the front for the married couple and their families to sit and hung perfectly along the top of all these tables is light tan strips of sheer fabric. It's beautiful, all of it. And there is soft music that sounds a lot like Marina and the Diamonds playing from somewhere. Behind this elegant lay out is a large older building, the architecture of it is magnificent. And the large patio separating the outside from the inside is acting like a dance floor with the initials J and M projected in the middle. "Wow." I gasp as Jamie is leading me towards a small tent at the side of the large building. "I know, this is a great venue. It's one of my favorites." Jamie smiles at me, squeezing my hand. I frown, what? "You've been here before?" I ask as we are getting closer to the tent. I can hear people chatting as we approach it. Jamie nods, "I've been to lots of weddings Jess." he says just as Rita emerges from the tent.

She's in a long light green silky dress that fits her wonderfully. Her hair is a dark red and it's cut short. She is beautiful and she smiles fondly at Jamie and I. "You're here!" she says, kissing Jamie's cheek then wrapping me in a hug. "Listen, we are getting everything ready right now and it's going to be another twenty minutes before the reception starts." Rita explains to me, smiling as she talks. Suddenly there is a very tall man, taller than Jamie standing behind her. He is too thin with thick black glasses on. He smiles at me and the back of Rita's head. "Rita." he says and she turns to look at him. "Oh Greg! You startled me, Jesus." she laughs, slapping the man's arm. "Greg this is the girl I was telling you about Jessica, Jess this is my boss Greg." Rita introduces us, shaking her head as we shake hands. "Rita speaks very highly of you. I look forward to seeing your work." Greg says to me, nodding at Jamie. "Good to see you Jamie." he says and Jamie nods in agreement. I wonder how they know each other. "Okay guys if you go in this side door here and then straight up the stairs there is a bathroom on the right, just in case you want to freshen up. Otherwise you can just hang out and we'll let you know when we're ready to start Jess." Rita points at the building behind us. "Okay, thank you Rita." Jamie says before I can answer, taking my hand again and leading me towards the side door.

"You must really have to go." I laugh as he drags me through the door and up the stairs. He doesn't speak, just keeps tugging on my hand until we reach the first door on the right. He pulls me inside, locking the door behind us. He slowly turns to face me and I can see that deep look in his eyes, my skin tingling. "Oh." I say softly, biting my lower lip. He smirks, unbuttoning his suit jacket he slowly loosens the pale pink tie around his neck. "Turn. Around." he demands, his voice is very sharp and he runs his tongue along his bottom lip. "Okay." my voice is quiet and I do as he says, looking at the mostly tan marble bathroom. "I'm going to fuck you, hard Jess. Are you ready for that?" I can feel him wrapping his tie around my wrists. He tugs and the silky fabric digs into my skin. I moan softly and then his hand is tugging at my hair, jerking my head into his shoulder. "I'll take that as a yes." he pants into my ear before biting my earlobe. I moan again and he bites down my neck, his right hand sliding down my dress. "Jamie." I breath into him as his hand finds it's way up the skirt of my dress. "Have I ever told you how wonderful your legs are?" he talks against my shoulder, sucking and nibbling at it. I moan again, his long index finger is slowly stroking the inside of my thigh.

"Jamie..." I whimper, the sensation of his touch is nearly unbearable. I can feel his smirk against my shoulder as he traces a small circle on my inner thigh, way up, almost right in between my legs. I writhe against him, wiggling my hands against his thigh. "Sh baby, sh." he whispers and slowly moves his hand out of my skirt, turning me around so I am facing him. "How is your collarbone feeling?" he asks randomly, slowly touching my still bruised collarbone. He traces a circle there and I can't help but to moan again. He smirks again. "Answer me." he says, his index finger moving down the front of my dress. He traces a circle against the fabric where my nipple is and I bite my lip so I don't moan again. He dos the same to my right breast and I moan loudly, my head tipping back. "Answer." he demands, pushing me against the wall by the sink. He grabs the end of my dress and jerks it up around my waist, pressing his erection against me. "S-sore...but better." I pant, my heart is racing. He's really making me wait for it. "Good, good girl." he says, pressing harder against me. "You never cease to arouse me. You look so elegant today Jess." he breaths against my lips, taking my bottom lip between his teeth. He nibbles a little then sucks hard. "Mmmm." I wiggle under him, trying to break my hands free of his tie but the point is mute.