I Love Your Soul

I am taking long quick strides towards Jamie's office. I'm not angry, I don't think. Though I find myself scowling as I click down the hall towards Ester's desk. But Ester isn't there. It's a young woman around my age with long blonde hair that falls straight along her petite shoulders. She has bangs like mine though hers fall perfectly along her forehead and she has bright blue eyes like Jamie. "Can I help you?" she smiles at me, practically yelling at me as I'm about to push open the doors of Jamie's office. I snap my neck towards her. "Sorry...who are you?" I come off way more bitchy than I mean to be but she keeps that intense smile plastered to her fair skinned face. I find my scalp prickling with jealousy as I examine her perfectly white teeth and fat red lips. She's wearing a black skin tight sweater dress. "I'm filling in for Ester for a few weeks, I'm Vanessa." she stands and leans over the desk to shake my hand. I hesitantly grab her warm and perfectly manicured hand. I'm glad my nails are done in a light grey as I shake her hand. "Who are you?" she asks, her eyes slowly moving down my body. She pierces her lips when she's finished, looking back to my eyes and flashing that smile. 

     "Jessica...." I say, unsure of what I'm aloud to say to her. "Oh, you're Jessica?" she crosses her arms at me, smirking now. "Yes, I am. Do you mind if I go in to see Jamie?" I cross my arms now too. Is she challenging me? "Let me just page him." she holds up a finger to me, sitting back down and picking up the phone. "Right..." I nod, scowling even harder as I wait for her. "Yes Mr. Dornan, there is a...hold on..." she places her hand over the bottom of the phone to talk to me. "Jessica right?" she asks and my mouth nearly drops open. I clench my teeth and nod. "There is a Jessica here to see you. Should I have her come back later?" she says slowly into the phone, her voice is almost sexual. Who the fuck is this girl? "Oh of course Mr. Dornan...I'm sorry...I didn't realize....Okay. I'll send her in now." Vanessa seems flustered now and I can't help but smile as she hangs up the phone. "Go on in." she gestures towards the doors, making sure not to look me in the eye. "Thank you Vanessa." I say as snarky as I can, flashing a bright smile before pushing the double doors open.

     Jamie is on his cell when I walk in, sitting in his desk chair scowling at me. He holds his finger up to me and spins around so the back of his chair is facing me. I roll my eyes and cross my arms as the doors close behind me. "Okay, that sounds great Charles...we'll be in touch...you too...bye." Jamie hangs up and spins back around, staying seated and sitting his phone on the desk. His face is a permanent frown, and his eyes are so dark. Not the good dark. I swallow, a little intimidated. "What is it?" he snaps at me and it sets me off. "Excuse me?" I snap back and find myself strutting towards his desk. He stares at me, watching my every move. I stop in front of his desk, pressing my hands across it and leaning towards him. "Jessica, I suggest you tread carefully." he warns me, scowling across the desk at me. "Me? I should tread carefully?" I spit at him, suddenly remembering why I was so angry in the first place. "Yes. You can't just storm in here like that." he huffs at me and I scoff, standing up straight. "Oh really?" I toss my hands up and quickly make my way around the desk to him. "What are you doing?" he snarls at me as I grab the back of his chair and pull him away from the desk. "Giving you what you want...what you need." I shrug, I don't even really know what I'm doing but I am getting down on my knees in front of him, heated and angry. I'm pissed, but I also don't want to be pissed. And I don't want him to be pissed either. I quickly move my shaky hands to his belt and undo it, unzipping his pants before he can protest. He sits up suddenly, his eyes wide. "What the hell are you doing?" he pants at me, his eyes turning the good kind of dark that I like. That I actually welcome. 

     "The only thing I know to do." I say heavily, grabbing the length of him and pulling him out of his briefs. Holy shit, he's already hard. When did that happen? He stares at me, panting already and without missing a beat I put him in my mouth. I hear a soft moan escape his lips and swirl my tongue around the head. He moans again and I start to suck, moving up and down. "Shit..." he pants, gripping the sides of his chair. I keep going, quickening my pace and he moans again and again and then suddenly there is a beeping noise. I can hear him gasp and he's grabbing the back of my head to tell me to stop. I do, but I keep my lips wrapped around him. He clears his throat then presses a button and speaks. "Yes Vanessa?" he says so smoothly, like he doesn't have a girl sucking on him at the moment. "I have those documents you wanted, Rob just dropped them off. Can I bring them in?" Vanessa's voice echos into the office and I roll my eyes. "Yes, thank you." he says and I frown. What? What about the fact that I'm wrapped around your dick? "Get up Jess, hurry." he pats my head, demanding me but I'm annoyed and kind of pissed off so I don't want to listen and my body takes over. I scoot backwards until I am under the small box space under his desk, pulling him with me.