Bad Moods

I wake to an empty dark room. The bed is a pile of sheets around me, but Jamie isn't here. I groan and roll over to the night stand, checking my phone for the time. It's two. Where is he? I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes before climbing out of bed. I'm pantie-less with my skirt still on and my bra but I'm too preoccupied with the whereabouts of Jamie to find something to wear. I head out into the kitchen in my half naked state. The kitchen is as dark and as empty as the bedroom, but I can hear the soft chords of a guitar coming from the living room. I tiptoe out of the kitchen, following the romantic sound. It's beautiful and sad and I am intoxicated by it. 

     I find Jamie sitting on the couch in the living room, a dim light in the corner glowing just enough so I can see the outline of him. He has his head hung, his foot tapping as he strums the guitar. I stop, pausing a few feet away to listen to him. I watch with complete adoration. "You..." I start to say but I have no words. He slowly looks up and I can see his hansom face. He's wearing a pair of black pajama pants but he's shirtless. "Hi." he whispers, stopping the beautiful music and laying the guitar on the coffee table. "You didn't have to stop." I shake my head, slowly moving towards him. "How could I ever continue playing when you're standing so close to me?" he sits back, watching me walk towards him. His left eyebrow moves up, a faint smirk on his face. Mmm. I bite my lip when I reach him, looking down at his perfect face. "Hmm?" he looks up at me, biting his own lip. Fuck. I want him again. And he wants me too because he grabs my hand and jerks me down on top of him so I'm straddling him, his lips an inch from mine. "Lucky for you I have a condom in my pocket." he says, somehow making that awkward sentence sound so fucking sexy. He moves quickly, pulling the foil packet out of his pocket. "Here." he says, handing it to me. He smirks at me as I rip it open with my teeth. I stare at his lap for a moment and then he slowly pulls his pants down just enough to let his erection loose. I smirk now and slowly roll the rubber over his length. 

     "Mmmm." he moans as I do this and then I lift up, my hands holding onto his shoulders. "Do it baby." he pants, his head falling back against the couch. I smirk. I have the control right now, and I like it. "Please baby." he pants, biting his lower lip. God. I don't know how long I can wait. I bite at the scruff around his jaw and he moans, gripping my hips. "Take me baby, please." he growls now, his voice a little harder and he lifts his head up to look at me. His eyes are pure fire and I bite my lip to tease him. "Jessica." he warns I bat my eyes. "Okay..." I say, pushing my hair back before slowly slipping down on top of him, all the way, until he's fully inside of me. I gasp, the full feeling is already too much again. "What you do to me." I pant as I slowly move up and down. Jamie's grips my hips tightly, his head falling back again. "You have no idea..." he pants as I move faster, the feeling of paradise taking over. "Slow...slow..." he pants, moaning softly. "But..." I pant back, keeping my quick pace. "Jess, please. I don't want to come yet. I want...I need to...to enjoy you...." he pants, gripping even tighter around my hips so he stops me. I gasp at the sudden halt and he moves his right hand to my cheek, his eyes on mine. Wow...I gasp again. I can feel it, the love between us is filling the air and swirling around us. "Slow." he says, tapping my hip with his free hand. I nod slowly and lift up lightly, Jamie's eyes fluttering close. God, it feels too fucking good. I keep this slow pace for a long time, the two of us moaning softly into the darkness. "Jess...I'm going to come." he whispers, his arms wrapping around me and pressing into the middle of my back. I moan and he presses himself into me as I move a little faster, not much. "Me too..." I whisper, increasing my pace again. He moans into my neck, squeezing me a little tighter and then I'm coming again and so is he, the two of us panting and moaning against each other. "I love you!" he calls out, his hands digging into my back. "Oh god Jamie, me too." I pant, squeezing him as tightly as he's squeezing me. 

     We stay glued to each other for a moment and then he squeezes me one last time before pulling back to look at me. "You're my salvation." he says softly and then presses his lips to mine, kissing softly and passionately. I move my hands into his hair, kissing him back. We kiss for a long time, moving our lips and tongues together, molding into each other. Until we have to pull back for air. "Come on, we need to sleep. You're going back to work tomorrow." he whispers before slightly lifting me up so he moves out of me. I nod, standing up with him. "Go on, I'll be right there." he says softly, kissing my lips lightly. I do as he says and heads for the bedroom, suddenly very tired. I yawn as I make my way to the bedroom, groggily walking towards the bed and crawling in. I lay on my side, wrapping the sheets around me just as Jamie enters the room, closing the door. He slips into the bed beside me, rolling on his side so we are face to face. "Hi." I smile shyly, suddenly a little giddy to be sharing this bed with him. "What?" he chuckles softly, noticing my somewhat odd behavior. I smile widely, covering my face. "I just can't believe you're mine." I giggle and then he's wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into him. Our faces are nearly touching now.