Chapter 11

*Angelica's POV*

"You're breaking up with me?" Harry stared at me, a look of shock on his face.
"I'm sorry Harry..." I looked down at the ground.
"Why are you doing this out of nowhere?" He asked, sounding hurt.
"I don't love you Harry... I'm not going to spend my life with someone I don't love." I mumbled.
"What do you mean you do- Who are you dumping me for?" He asked, catching onto my real reason for the breakup.
"What? No one..." I quickly lied.
"Bullshit Angelica, who are you in love with." He demanded.
"No one!" I repeated.
"Angelica!" He raised his voice.
"Fine!" I hissed.

I took a deep breath.
"I'm in love with Zayn." I mumbled.
"What!? The douche you ALWAYS complain about!?" His eyes widened.
"Yes him!" I glared at Harry.
"Are you an idiot!? You always went on and on about how you hate him but all of a sudden you love him!?" Harry shook his head.
"If you're going to be immature about this Harry, get out." I growled.
"Get out? I helped pay for this place Angelica. If I'm right, I paid for the whole thing. This is legally my apartment. So you can get the fuck out, go live with Douche bag." Harry snapped.

He was right... He paid for the apartment, not me...
"Fine, fuck you then Harry." I snapped aswell.
"Did you cheat on me Angelica." He asked out of nowhere.

Well I kissed Zayn, so technically yes...
"What!? No!" I gasped, I couldn't even control my lies anymore.
"Right." He rolled his eyes.
"Fine, don't believe me." I shrugged, glaring at him. "I'll get my stuff tomorrow and you better not be here." I hissed and turned, walking out the door and slamming it behind me.

-----

SUPER DUPER SHORT.

This was a little "sorry I'm on hiatus" thing. Harry and Angelica... finished like... Like every meal that's ever put in front of me...

ANYWAY, ILY ALL

BAI

XX Mitch