18. Relationship Goals

Fun fact: Vex was originally going to be played by Cara Delevingne and she wasn't going to be a cupcake like Vex is now, she was going to be a sarcastic asshole that you were al going to love dearly.

"Oh what a nice house," Vex gasped, a small smile on her face as she admired the structure in front of her.

The old white paint was chipping and anyone who had eyes could tell it was in need of serious work. But Vex loved it. She also loved the large barn that was off to the side, bringing everything together.

"Thanks," Clint smiled, waking past the team and headed straight for the house. Everyone hesitantly followed after him. He opened the front screen door and stepped inside, not even slowing down. "Honey, I'm home."

Tony raised an eyebrow as he looked around, thinking Clint was probably communicating with aliens or something. "What the f-"

Vex smacked his arm and smiled slightly when a heavily pregnant woman made her way down the stairs. She embraced Clint and he pulled the brunette into a quick kiss. Pulling away, she gave everyone large smiles.

"Hi," she greeted. "I'm Laura, I already know all of your names."

"She is an agent," Tony whispered, gesturing to Laura suggestively as Vex rolled her eyes. She pinched him and he let out a small cry of pain, making everyone look over at them momentarily.

"Daddy!" Two small children, one boy and one girl, ran into the room and engulfed Clint into a large hug, squeezing him with all of their strength. "Did you bring Aunt Nat?"

Natasha sauntered over to the children playfully and they grinned. "Why don't you come hug her and find out?" she questioned, bending down and opening her arms up wide.

The two children didn't waist anytime and both launched themselves at Natasha. She let out a small laugh and Vex smiled slightly.

"Those are...smaller agents," Tony murmured, not believing his own words. "Give it a rest Stark," Vex muttered, sending the man a stern look.

"Sorry to barge in on you like this ma'am," Steve apologized quickly. Listening to his words, Vex smiled in appreciation. Her smile dropped though when Tony opened his mouth.

"Yeah, we would've called ahead of time but we were too busy not even knowing you existed," Tony said, sarcasm lacing his tone.

Vex's eyes glowed slightly as she looked over at Tony and he backed off. She crossed her arms over her chest and tried to listen to what was being said. She felt a tug on her pants and raised an eyebrow. Her gaze traveled down slowly until her crystal blue eyes landed on similar ones.

"Hi, I'm Lila."

Noticing the girl's hesitance and nervousness, Vex offered the small girl a soft smile, quickly easing her nerves. "I'm Vex," she said, holding out her hand for Lila to shake.

"Vex? Is that your real name?" Lila asked, scrunching up her nose as she removed her hand from Vex's.

Chuckling softly, Vex shook her head. "No, it's not. I just use Vex as an alias so people won't know my real name."

"Why don't you want people to know your real name? Is it ugly? My brother, Cooper, didn't like his name at first but now he's okay with it?" Lila rambled.

Vex let out a small laugh. "I do not dislike my real name. I just don't want the bad guys to know who I really am," she explained.

Lila nodded in understanding and held her stuffed animal a bit closer to her small frame, pondering a thought. "Well, what's your real name? I'm not a bad guy so you can tell me."

"My real name is-"

"Vex," Steve cut her off. Lila made a face as Vex stood up and faced Steve. "Your room is upstairs, I'm going to take the couch."

Vex shook her head. "I don't get much sleep anyways, I'll stay down here," she denied.

Steve took the blankets from Vex's hands with a frown on his face. "I'll be lucky if I sleep at all, so I'll sleep on the couch."

"Why don't you both just sleep in the bed upstairs together and make babies?" Tony questioned. "There! Problem solved!"

Steve sent Tony a hard look, though his face was a bright red, and the latter instantly backed off. Tony made his way up the stairs after Natasha and Bruce, leaving only Thor, Clint, Laura, and the kids.

"So-"

Before Laura could finish her sentence, Thor walked out of the front door without another word. There was a clap of thunder heard outside and a flash of light, taking the God of Thunder somewhere far away from earth. Clint let out an awkward cough, muttering something incoherent under his breath. Laura sent her husband a stern look and hit his chest, making him let out a small groan of pain.

"Relationship goals."