7.Pink Kisses

The Avengers sat, conversing amongst each other happily. Clint and Natasha were still trying to set Steve up on a date. Thor was trying to make himself a bowl of cereal and Bruce and Tony were in the lab.

Natasha sat next to Clint in deep thought. She tried to come up with names but came up with nothing. Clint was also having the same problem as he twirled a drumstick in his right hand.

The red-head snapped her fingers as a small smirk came to her face. Steve rolled his eyes and paused the movie he was watching. He smiled slightly and gestured for Natasha to say whatever she was going to say.

"What about Gabriella, the new receptionist that Tony just hired?" Natasha questioned, snatching the drumstick that Clint was playing with.

"No, I'm not really into what she's got going on," Steve replied, shaking his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Natasha asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Steve made a face as he tried to think of a polite way to place his words. He didn't have to though because Clint stepped in.

"He means, she's a whore!" Clint shouted, laughing at Steve's facial expression.

"She is not a whore. Isabelle is a whore," Natasha stated, giving Clint an annoyed look.

"Oh yeah that was Isabelle," Clint gasped. "I think Gabriella is the one who's married."

"You're right, she is married," Natasha sighed, making a face.

They went into deep thought again and Steve played the movie. Clint let out a loud "aha" causing Thor to jump and Natasha to send him a look.

Steve let out an annoyed breath of air as he paused the movie for the second time. "What Barton?" He asked, slightly annoyed now.

"What about that girl...Sharon from SHIELD?" Clint tried, failing to retrieve the drumstick. He gave up and rolled his eyes, earning a laugh from Natasha.

"She works in the police department now," Natasha corrected. "What happened I thought I told you to call her?"

"I got busy. I don't know if you guys have noticed but I move around alot," Steve said, giving them small smiles.

"What about Vex?" Tony asked, coming into the room and sitting down next to Steve.

Natasha scoffed and Clint rolled his eyes. "I am officially done with this conversation," Clint stated gruffly, standing up and leaving the room.

"What?" Tony questioned innocently. "You can't tell me that there wasn't any sexual tension between those two."

Natasha was quiet and Steve sent her a look. She raised her hands up in defense and shrugged. "You two were kind of close Steve," she admitted.

"I'm not dating the enemy," Steve said, moving away from Tony.

"But she's not the enemy anymore," Tony told him.

"But she's not on our side," Steve shot back, giving him a look. Tony understood the look clearly and immediately backed off.