day eleven

Today is the Sidemen Two Years event. Two fucking years and God has it gone quickly for the boys. Everyone is running around the house, except for Vanessa, who sits up in who room reading as per usual.

A knock on the door stops her mid sentence. When she looks up she notices a Simon peeping his head through the gap of the door, "hey" He smiles walking in.

"Just let me finish my page" She looks back down to the book, Simon nods and closes the door behind him. He takes a seat on the bed waiting for her to finish. When she does, she closes the book after places her bookmark inside, "Hello" She finally looks up to him, sending him her signature closed-mouthed smile.

"Hey are you coming along to the event today?" He asks patting her knee.

"Do I really have a choice?" She raises an eyebrow at him.

Simon chuckles, "well you do, but we'll be extremely disappointed if you don't come."

"I'm sure you won't be, it's your day to meet some lucky fans. Five pounds says you won't even get the chance to talk to me once the event starts" She smirks.

"So you're coming?" He grins.

"Shake on this bet and I shall" She puts her hand out.

"Oh no doubt, because I'll win" He takes her hand and shakes before pulling her forward on to him.

"Simon" She squeaks falling forward. He laughs and she glares at him, "not funny" She grumbles. She tries to climb off but Simon grasps tightly on to her.

"Nope" He holds her making her sit on his lap, straddling him. Their faces sit a couple inches apart. His breath tickles her face. He leans up and presses his lips against her forehead, "you're not leaving me" He mutters.

She smiles and they connect lips, puzzling together like they had been yesterday any chance they really could. And that's what it is like: sneaking kisses, hugging every time they were alone, hands grazing as they walk past. All they want to do is to be with each other; their bodies craving each other's touch.

They pull apart, still smiling. "We should get going" Simon mutters.

"Yep" She climbs off him and goes over to grab her phone, wallet and book, placing them into a shoulder tote bag. She turns to face him, standing by the door.

She walks over a leans up, their lips touching for a quick second before he opens the door, "ladies first" He smiles and she walks out.

Together they walk down and the other boys are walking about everywhere, getting stuff organised for the day. Lewis and Vik are walking out, taking things to the cars out the front and Josh is on the phone to someone. JJ walks past to head back to his room and Simon and her stand at the top of the staircase.

"Busy" Vanessa comments and Simon nods in agreement. She walks down with Simon's hand softly on the small on her back.

Both of them wear a lot of black, the two almost matching. Black jeans, hers with the rips in the knees, black sidemen t-shirts but with different designs on the front in which that's Vanessa only splash of colour is having the blue 'SDMN' tee. Vanessa wears a cardigan whist Simon wears a plain black hoodie.

"I can't believe you bought my shoes" Vanessa huffs looking down at their feet. You can definitely see who's had them longer; Simon's looking brand new whist Vanessa's are quite worn.