day seven

It's three in the morning and Vee is jamming in her room by herself. Headphones block out the quietness, creating a party in her own head.

She happily hums the turns being played whist sketching random things beside a journal entry.

It's hard when you can't sleep. Vanessa always fails to fall asleep between the hours of two and three in the morning, anything before or after that is fine.

She feels like she would be the only one to be awake, but that's never the case in this house; there has to be a least one other up with her at the moment. It's just a guessing game to who it may be.

Vik tiredly bids farewell to his Canadian pal before ending the Skype call. He yawns loudly as he packs up for the night. As he stands and heads towards the bathroom, he hears footsteps and humming.

He stops outside of his door to see Vee has come down the stairs and onto the second floor. Headphones cover her ears, a phone gripped in her left hand. She looks more awake now than what she does during the day; it surprises Vik.

Vee looks up from her phone to find Vik watching her as she's making her way towards the second lot of stairs. She stops and slips her headphones off her ears to rest around her neck, "Vik, what are you doing up?" She questions.

"I could say the same for you" He smirks chuckling lightly. He rubs the back of his neck tiredly, stretching at the same time. "I'm just finishing up" he answers.

"I'm at my daily psychological peak" She then answers and Vik can't help but furrow his eyes rows in confusion, "It's the hour when your brain is most active slash motivated" She explains broadly, "it's hard to explain but mine is at this awkward time" She shrugs.

Vik nods, "Hmm, interesting."

Once again Vee shrugs, "I guess, I'm hungry, you hungry?"

"I'm planning to go to bed Vee" He chuckles slightly and she huffs.

"You're no fun, night Vikram" She smiles and waves before walking down the second set of stairs. Vik just watches her until she's out of view before quietly sighing.

He begins contemplating whether he should join Vee or not. But there was sleep which he desperately needed. He chooses sleep, for once, thinking everyone would prefer it this way, including Vee.

Vee opens the fridge. Her eyes scan for something interesting. Her eyes land in bacon, out of all things; bacon.... Vee grabs out the bacon, craving it at the insane time of two forty three in the morning. "I'm cooking bacon" she tells herself, preparing to make it.

She places her phone, disconnecting the headphones, and plays her music quietly as she cooks bacon. She can't help but sway to the music and dance about to its beat. This is probably going to be the highlight of her seventh day -- bacon at around three in the morning. Who can say they did that in a day??

A mashup of Tame Impala's 'Elephant' and Kayne West's 'Black Skinhead' begins the play and Vanessa drums the drumming part at the beginning with her hands.

"I see we have a secret talent" a voice makes Vanessa jump, she turns and covers her face from Simon who can't help but chuckle lightly at her quiet cussing, "I'm sorry" he apologises but can't help but to continue chuckling.

"You won't being giggling like a twelve year old fan girl if you were being sincere" She comment in a higher pitch than usual, still in shock.

He smirks and shrugs, "true."

"So fuck you then" She grumbles and chucked the rude finger up him before going back to her cooking bacon.