tsuna got lost~

~<previously>~

reborn smirked "you really are suited for the new vongola boss, no wonder nono chose you" he said Tsuna looked outside the window then smiled, "I guess so"he said.

~<now>~

after mukuro and Tsuna got home, they went to the dining room, mukuro picked Tsuna up and place him on  the end of the table,where tsuna always sat. 

tsuna glanced at everyone, "ne, mukuro-nii, where's chrome-neesan?" he asked, as he noticed that the female illusionist is missing.

mukuro looked at tsuna then, smiled " kufufufu~ you see, tsunayoshi-kun, after me, it's her turn to take care of you and i'll be back to my missions you're future self left me before he'd gone missing and be replaced by you so i assumed that she's preparing some "toys" you both wwould be playing" he explained.

tsuna nods the maids started puting the foods on the table as tsuna started devouring some of the food, much to the guardians delight to see their young boss eat some vegetables and meat.

when tsuna was about to take another bite of meat the door opened slightly revealing a girl with a purple hair and the same pineapple cut like mukuro, "b-bossu,i'm sorry i'm late, i had to get the clothes i asked from the maids so.." she stopped when she saw tsuna smiled, "it's okay, chrome-neelet's just eat" he said.

chrome smiled then nods her head,"hai" she said then went to her seat.

~<a few minutes later>~

after dinner chrome guide tsuna to his room to take a rest, but instead, tsuna played some more and ate caked the maid brought for them, after a few minutes of playing,he took a bath then tsuna got tired and fell asleep on the side of the bed,  he was about to fall down until chrome cathed him before he could even fall on the ground. 

chrome smiled then set tsuna on the bed properly and put the blanket over his body, she dimmed the lights then walked out the door "good night, bossu" she muttered as she closed the door and walked to her room.

~<morning>~

tsuna woke up from the light shining through the big window from his room, he rubs his eyes to make his vision clearer, he looked around and saw that his alone again in this big room,tears lightly formed in his eyes as he went down from the bed and opened the door to a bathroom, he stared at it for seconds then went to the sink but the sink is too high for him so looked for a stool,luckily he found one on the side of the bathtub.

he pulled it until he reached the sink, he washed his face then brushed his teeth when he saw that there's a spare toothbrush.

he went out without changing his panjamas, he tried to get to the dining room, but before that he went through the garden, drawing room game room before he realized that he was lost, " this house is too big, where are they?" he said as tear formed in his eyes until he bumped to a man wearing all black wearing a fedora,"where do you think you're going dame-tsuna? don't tell  me you got lost" he said as he picked the kid up.

tsuna stared at the man before wrapping his small arms around the man's neck "r-reborn-san,uh,nn, i-i'm sorry, i was lost and i forgot the way to the dining  room, a-and i don't see anyone around so i thought..." with that he started crying still hugging reborn.

reborn sighed at tsuna's explanation, "it can't be helped, let's go to the dining room" he said then walk to the dining room, tsuna still keeping his grip on reborn not a sigh of letting go.

reborn reached the room, only to see that the other guardians have just gahered there and in panic, "tsuna/juudaineme/tsunayoshi/sawada/bossu/herbivore" they all said looking at reborn who's holding tsuna in his arms, surprisingly, ryohei didn't shout.

reborn glared at them, "what are you in panic for?" he asked, everyone was quiet for a second until a a maid answered for them, " uhm, reborn-sama, it's because, when we were about to wake decimo,he was gone on his room so we reported it on decimo's guardians" she explained.

reborn closed his eyes then sighed, still not letting go of the kid, ' i think he woke up early and start looking for everyone' he thought then glance at the kid leaning on his shoulder, "did he fell asleep?" he said.

the maid looked at him, confused with what just the hitman said, but chose ignored it, reborn sat at his ussual seat, tsuna still not letting go, while he drank his espresso the guardians keep on stairing at him, they were tired looking for tsuna and he's with reborn who didn't even utter a word.

reborn notice the glares and looked at them, "what?i saw him walking on the hallway he said he was lost" he said, "by the way,who's incharge of taking care of this brat?" he asked, but the mist girl is nowhere to be seen.

reborn glared to no one in particular, but it send shiver to the guardians except for the select few, 'where's a girl when you need one to take care of a brat?' he asked himself, good thing he has nothing to do still he sighed for the nth time.

~back to the past>~

after the sexual harrasment from the no.1 hitman, reborn insist that for tsuna to live with him for the mean time, which he agreed to but still have a second thought but interupted when reborn dragged him out of he appartment, though he doesn't really have that much stuff so its fine, he dragged him to his car that was parked near the appartment.

tsuna was still gathering the situation since it happened too fast, "ano,sa, reborn, you know, you should have atleast wait for me to get ready and not dragged me, i didn't even have a chance to wash the cups that we used." he said as tick mark appeared on his head, his eyes and an eyebrow twitching, leaning against the doo.

reborn just smirk then let out anyo minna~ (in tsuna's case) annoying yet attractive chuckle which catch tsuna's attention, "what's funny?" tsuna asked as he growld at the man beside him "nothing i just find you cute" reborn said tsuna blushed but dissappeared as soon at it came, 'at least say i'm handsome or cool,i'm tired of hearing people calling me cute heck i don't even want to be called cute" he said as he pouted reborn just chuckled again then figered to just ignored the brunettes complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yo minna~ sorry it took a looong time before i updated a stry i got lazy and there's this thing decended from hell called test papers.

by the way, if you're reading some of my other storie just comment or message me what you want me to update since i'm too lazy to pick on what's gonna be the next story to update...

oh and thank you for voting me, also i lave to read your comments about my stories, so please keep commenting on my stories, thank you very much... =(^_^)=