With the Sun

and then I thought, " hey I should update again!!" so here's a ray of sunshine,

Warning!! OC ryohei..maybe because he's the second oldest guardian I wanted him to be a little more mature and I was just reminded that TYL!ryohei really is a mature guardian, can't say I didn't fall in love, 'cause I did.. mature type of men are kinda my thing!! how can I not! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~<Back to the older tsuna>~

After being locked in the bathroom for a few minutes, he finally went out and saw reborn in the kitchen pulling out their take outs from last night, "good morning, did you get a good night sleep?.. I'll take that as a yes considering that you were clinging to me and looks like you were having the best sleep in a while"

Tsuna turned bright red, "w-well, sorry for not being able to sleep properly before.. Maybe, if not for my guardians making a great chaos every assignment  because of your teaching then I wouldn't be having a hard time with paper works" tsuna said while whispering the rest to himself.

Reborn heard it regardless, " well, I'll take that as a complement. " tsuna turned to the hitman and glared the cutest glare, "I wasn't complimenting you, and besides you're the only on who would take that as a compliment" reborn smirked.

"Well, if I'm the one teaching them, I wouldn't be my fault, it was all on them" he said then sip on his espresso, "anyway, get ready to leave, we're going to visit some friends of mine. you might already know them, since you're the boss of vongola"  he said while reading a news paper

Tsuna pretty much already have  an Idea who they are meeting today, suddenly a sudden thought came to mind, "did you tell them about me?" he asked, reborn shook his head, not taking his eyes off the papers.

Tsuna sighed in relief, "would it be a good idea for me to show up? I mean... I might affect the future" reborn stopped reading and looked at tsuna. "Don't worry, that won't happen, Luce pretty much have already felt this accident might happen"

Despite the reassurance, Tsuna can't help getting worried, starring at the Hitman with concern. reborn sighed, "don't worry, I'll take care of you" he said and pat the latters head.

 'This is nothing, my heart shouldn't beat too much from this'

~<back to (our)baby Tsuna>~

it was already in the middle of the night when tsuna woke up in his bed, reborn-san?" he called out, he stood up and got out off his bed and went out.. He started walking down the empty halls.

For the first time since he got into the future, he walked the empty halls in the middle of the night, holding on a stuffed lion made by a girl named Kyoko-neechan and Haru-neechan who was a friend of his future self.

"Tsuna? what are you doing here?" Tsuna lifted his head and saw a white haired man wearing a band aid over his nose, neck tie was a little loose and his coat was hanging on his shoulder

The younger shook his head, "I had a nightmare" he said with a small voice, Ryohei looked at his watch and reads '2:33 am' too early for a child to be awake, "I see, would you like to come with me for a bit?" he said with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh, right, if you don't remember me, I am Ryohei, you can call me 'nii-chan like the others" he said while crouching down, "let's get you warm milk to help you sleep" he said then picked Tsuna up.

They went to the kitchen and got some milk, "did that make you feel better?" Tsuna nodded his head then smiled, " yes, thank you, Ryohei nii-chan" the guardian smiled then patted the younger's head, "that's good, now, let's get you back to bed."

Just when they we're in front of his boss's room, Tsuna didn't get in. "hmm? what is it?" Ryohei asked, "nightmares?" that simple word and the worried face Tsuna made did not surprised the guardian, instead he showed him his brightest smile.

"Then, would you like to sleep with nii-chan instead?" Tsuna looked up at him and smile, "can I?" he claimed,  "of course, I'll protect Tsuna from nightmares to the extreme." he said then they went to his room.

Ryohei took a quick shower and wore a white shirt and pajama pants, "sorry for the wait, we can sleep now" Tsuna nodded then lay down beside his brother, "Good night, niichan"

when morning came, Ryohei came in the kitchen with a still sleepy tsuna in his arms, "Good morning, everyone" Ryohei greeted then put tsuna in his seat.

"oh, did you bump each other in the hall" Yamamoto asked. Ryohei shook his head, "ah, no, he slept on my bed last night" after he said that, they heard a glass breaking, They looked at the source of the noise and saw Tsuna with a bleeding hand.

Tears started forming in his eyes. everyone's eye widen, "Tsuna/juudaime!" Gokudera and Yamamoto rush to Tsuna's side, "looks like the glass slipped from his hand "Yamamoto said.

Tsuna started crying which alerted the guardian more, Ryohei picked up their young boss to soothed him, "don't cry, I'll take care of that" he said and took out his scalpel and glowed a bright yellow.

Tsuna's wound suddenly disappeared as well as the pain, he looked at the older one and hugged him, "Thank you, nii-chan"

"you're welcome, now, let's eat breakfast okay?" he said then smiled.

meanwhile, Reborn watch from the side, "well, aren't you going to be a good father someday" he teased.

Ryohei laughed and put tsuna back to his chair, "Really? I just remembered back in the day when I had to take care of Kyoko." The hitman smirked, " well, you took care of this matter compared to ten years ago"

"Well, I did promised tsuna that I will be the one who destroys the misfortune that attacks the famiglia with my own body, become the sun that brightly shines" Ryohei said looking at Tsuna,

"That is what I expect to hear" reborn said and sat down, "by the way, you still have the whole day to take care of your boss" he added..

"no problem to the extreme" he said with a smile.

to be continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore... I actually don't know how I can steer this up to the direction I wanted, but before I know it, the story was almost done..

I might update more these days, since i have nothing much to do, even though I got a job already, i might update the other stories as well, and maybe add a new one..

well, till next update!! keep safe! Stay healthy! Stay indoors!!