reborn

sorry for the late update anyway, on with the story..

"japanese"

"italian"

'thought'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xanxus and squallo felt guilty when tsuna cried, and is clinging to reborn 'w-what with this feeling, it's hurts on my chest when i see this kid cry' xanxus thought while sligthly clenching his chest.

tsuna kept crying then reborn wiped his tears and smile, yes, reborn smiled.

making tsuna stop and smiled back.

xanxus, squallo and the guardians all felt like being struck on the chest 'so cute'. they all thought.

reborn just looked at them glaring at him "looks like i broke my record of many people getting jealous in a day" he said then smirked, 'reborn,you bastard' they all cursed.

tsuna yawn catching their attention, then with a drowsy eyes, he looked at reborn and sretch his arms to picked him up, and so reborn did.

"looks like your already sleepy, let's get you to your room" then he turned around, "you(all), make a schedule who will take turns on taking care of tsuna, i made my turn now so i will leave it all to you after this".

they all gulped and don't know whether to get happy about taking care of tsuna or what.

reborn opened the door on tsuna's room and put tsuna down on the bed then went to the closet to get a shirt.

tsuna yawn again with teary eyes, then closed his eyes but still remain sitting, reborn approach tsuna and shake his shoulder to keep him up and let him change, but failed "hey, wake up and change into this" tsuna looked at him.

reborn sighed "this kid is hopeless"he sat next to tsuna unfold the shirt' the shirt is tsuna's when he was fifteen so it's big.

then reborn change tsuna's shirt,( i'll tell you what he looks like, his shoulder is showing and the shirt passed his knee.)

"reborn-san*yawn* tsuna said while half-asleep, reborn sweatdrop 'even while sleeping he wants cake' reborn thought.

he called a maid then gave her tsuna's clothes "take it then wash them" "yes,sir" the maid bowed then leave, reborn looked back at tsuna who was

about to fall on the ground.

reborn eyes widened and catch him before he fell on the ground. "evenas a kid your no-good lay tsuna oh his king sized bed (^-^)v

when reborn was bout to leave, he felt something on his sleeves. he looked back and saw tsuna holding his sleeves with a drowsy eyes "reborn-san, where's mom, i'll have nightmares i f don't have mom or natsu"

reborn kneeled down "who's natsu?" reborn asked.

tsuna smiled "it's my stuff toy, lion cub" then get's under the sheets.

reborn stared at tsuna, and he stared back, reborn then sighed "do you want me to stay with you?" he asked, tsuna nod shyly then move to the side a litlle to give reborn some space.

reborn lay down then pats tsuna's sides to help him sleep. 'this kid is helpless, on second thought, it might be not' reborn and then yawn ' since when was the last time i lay down on a proper bed?' he asked to himself until they both drifted to dreamland.

~<meanwhile in the past>~

tsuna is currently strolling through the park and reminisce the old days when he was in grade school to middle school.

then he passed by the play ground he always play at with his parents.

"this sure bring memories" then he closed his eyes, feeling the soft breeze touching his skin.

his thoughts were stop when he heard a kid crying near him where he is sitting, he looked at the raven hairedkid who's silently sobbing on the bench next to him "hey, are you okay?" tsuna asked the ravenette.

the kid wiped his tears before looking up, " i'm fine, now, stay away before i bite you to death"

tsuna sweatdrop 'he sounds familar, there's only one person who say that'..

"hibari kyoya"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

sorry for the late update, if you think this is crazy, i'm sorry the author have a mental disorder. .

can you suggest who's gonna be next to babysit tsuna?

gokudera hayato

yamamoto takeshi

sasagawa ryohei

rokudo mukuro

dokuro chrome

lambo

hibari kyoya

pick one to be the next vongola sitter..