mukuro rokudo(part 2)~

i'm sorry there's no new update~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
just kidding~

~<previously>~

mukuro was out to walked away when gokudera stoped them, "where do you thing your doing?" mukuro looked back, "kufufufu~ what do you mean? i'll just show him around, since he's a child he doesn't know this place" he said then start walking again.

<~now>~

As they walk inside the mansion, they went to the largest room where painting of the vobgola bosses from the 1st generation to the 10th.

Tsuna noticed the first generatin,primo and the tenth generation, decimo. which is his future self, "mukuro-nii, who is that man?" Tsuna asked as he point at prumo , mukuro looked at who was Tsuna pointing then smirked, "kufufufu~ he's the first generation vongola boss Giotto primo, he's your..." mukuro think for a second and thought of a little fun and try to mess with his chibi boss, though he's sure that he'll die when the normal Tsuna get back, but it's worth it...

mukuro smirk grew wider then answered the kid's question, he kneeled down "he's you're grandfather, and if you met him, e sure to tell him to keep his mist guardian to himself and don't bother the fut-" he was stopped when he felt a something hit his head, "what do you think you're teaching him?" a man said with a Katana behind him and a scar on his chin.

mukuro looked back, a tick mark appeared on his head, "kufufufu~ what do you think you're doing, Yamamoto Takeshi?" he said.

Yamamoto only smiled but behind him is a very dark murderous aura "well, I heard you're taking care of Tsuna I was worried something might happen" mukuro gulped, " I was just teaching him about his ancestors" he reasoned.

Yamamoto only smiles, " is that so, but please refrain yourself on teaching stupid things" he said.

mukuro clich his tounge, " like i would" he said, though he really was about to to that, he went to the garden with tsuna then made up a smallplayground for tsuna with a small slide, swing and a sandbox toplay with, tsuna made a small sand castle, "look, mukuro-nii, i made the mansion" he said cheerfully, "kufufufu~ eventhough this is your mansion,yet you build another one" mukuro said then walk over Tsuna.

Tsuna raise his head to look at the man in front of him, "new, mukuro-nii. who's that guy behind you?" he asked making mukuro turn his head, "there's no one behind me" he said then crouch to reach tsuna's height, "but, there is and he looks like vongola primo, the one you showed me." Tsuna reasoned , mukuro flinch while still keeping that creepy smile, "k-kufufufu, that must be your imagination, your just tired so let's go home" he said ,"it's true, he's even holding a rock." "your tired, let's go".

~<meanwhile>~

a ghost with pink hair is holding a blonds mouth, "what do you think you're doing, Giotto!?" he said, while the other is still holding a big rock up, "but,G ,what do you think, that pedo is going to do something to me tuna"he said putting down the rock.

the man named G facepalmed, "that's impossible, he's a guardian, he won't do anything to your tuna" he said while Giotto pouted, "fine" then that they disappeared.

~<back to the past>~

Reborn smirks as soon as he heard that he will be the decimo's tutor 'it seems like he's not lying' he thought,

Tsuna stood up, "why are you here?" Reborn asked, "I got shot by the juunen bazooka, but since Giannini touched it something bad happen" he said.

reborn touched his chin then cross his legs 'juunen bazooka from the bovino family, why is it there?' he thought, as if reading his mind Tsuna answered, "one of their men is my guardian, lambo" he said.

reborn looked up with a blank face, 'well, that answers it' he thought, he snapped out of his thought when he heard Tsuna chuckle, "what's funny?" he asked.

Tsuna stopped then smiles at him, "nothing, just reminiscing some memories, you really love to cospay, I can't imagine you cosplaying in that form of body" he said, "what do you mean? " reborn asked, after Tsuna did something.

Tsuna touch his lips with his index finger," its. a. secret" he said.

reborn got curious but let it slide, "then, I'll just looked forward to tutor you in the near future" he said.

Tsuna gave a warm smile, "then, take care of me" he said, " you're supposed to say 'thank you' instead of 'take care if me' " reborn said.

Tsuna looked down, still smiling,"yeah, thank you" he said.

~<a few minutes later>~

"uhm, reborn what's the meaning of this?" Tsuna said as he try to break free from reborn's grasp, "well, you said that I was your teacher so I wanna know what kind of things I taught you" reborn said.

Tsuna sighed, "you know,that's not what I mean...what I mean is why is your hand inside my shirt!?" Tsuna said, "oh, did I forgot to teach you this kind if things, hmm,I better remember this next time" he said letting go of Tsuna, "please don't try to remember." Tsuna said blankly.

reborn smirks, " I don't want to, I'll teach you this, too" he insisted. tsuna paled, "I shouldn't have called you" he said.

Tsuna looked at the clocked and noticed that it's already noon, that means lunch "do you want yo eat here?"he asked, reborn just looked at him, "you can cook?" he asked, Tsuna pouted, well if it wasn't for my friend and my (sadistic) tutor, I wouldn't learn this, I want them to get some strenght when fighting with me" he said.

reborn smirked "you really are suited for the new vongola boss, no wonder nono chose you" he said Tsuna looked outside the window then smiled, "I guess so"he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new update minna~