baseball game

so sorry about this story being so late, but since yamamoto's birthday just passed (april 24)I made this chapter for him!! happy birthday vongola's rain guardian!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

little tsuna was walking in the halls maids and footman walking around bowing to him and after he passed would giggle and coo at him, saying random things like how cute the child decimo is, suddenly (a wild)reborn appears from one of the rooms n the hallway, bumping into tsuna.

"oh. tsuna, you're awake already" tsuna smiled upon seeing the older man, "g-good morning, reborn-san!" some maids who were witness swoon, while reborn stood unbothered, "yes, good morning to you, too"

reborn picked tsuna up, "let's go get breakfast, I already called everyone up already" reborn said and walked to the dining area there, every one was already seated, " good morning, tsuna-sama. Did you sleep well?" gokudera greeted.

the kid smiled and nodded his head, "yes, thank you, gokudera-nii"  after a pang on their heart, gokudera was suddenly lying on the floor, face red and looks like his lifes purpose was just completed. 

"alright, enough fooling around, according to today's schedule, there's no one available today except yamamoto so it will be you who will look after your boss today" reborn pointed to yamamoto who was helping gokudera to get up.   

" what? so it's my turn to watch over tsuna today!? great timing!! I was about to  go play with my bat or maybe watch a game later!" yamamoto cheered excitedly.

"na tsuna, would you like to play baseball with me?" the rain said while taking him from the Hitman. 

No, it's not what you think, yamamoto was banned from holding a bat (aside from his sword) or ball while baby sitting the decimo, why you asked?

Well, having lambo suffer as a kid was enough experience which even lambo is still afraid of, and they don't want to cause trauma for their poor decimo, instead they watched a baseball game.

It was already said and done that takeshi will not play baseball with the younger decimo,instead they watched a highschool baseball game, "hahaha, this sure brings a lot of memories" takeshi laughed.

Tsuna sitting on his shoulders and holding to his hair, wide smile on his face, "nee~ take-niichan. Did you play baseball before?" the older giggled, "yup! I did, and you never failed to cheer for me until the day we graduated from high school" he laughed, reminiscing on the days they ran while being  chased by a baby wielding green gun.

tsuna tilted his head but yamamoto's smile was infecting him , he smiled again and they continued watching the game

the pitcher started winding up and threw the ball, the batter hit the ball and it flew toward yamamoto and tsuna's direction, tsuna's eyes went wide when it started getting closer and closer.

he closed his eyes waiting for the ball to hit him but it never came, slowly opening his eyes he saw a hand in front of him, holding a fall that was just coming for him earlier, "are you okay tsuna?" yamamoto said, his smile never fading, they looked at the batter and saw him bowing at them, yamamoto smiled and just waved at them.

yamamoto looked at tsuna as if asking him to waved as well to show him he's fine, getting the message tsuna smiled and smiled the cutest smile, everyone swoon and the batter came to them, "i'm sorry i almost hit you, my name is miyuki kazuya, you can keep the ball, i can sign it for you" tsuna brighten up and nodded.

after that event the game ended and miyuki's team won, they were getting ready to go back home when yamamoto felt they were being followed.

he already noticed being watched since earlier at the game, but the person still haven't made any move. 'an assassin one..no two' tsuna was already starting to fall asleep still holding on the ball the player gave him, yamamoto holding to tsuna while he turn to an alley to avoid the busy street, he reached the end of that alley and the're was nowhere to run to.

"good job noticing us but it seems like you failed from running away and instead cornered yourself in this alley" on of the assassin said, "not quite smart like i thought you would considering you are a vongola guardian" anther said.

"maa, maa~ could you keep it down a little, my boss is currently sleeping, he's tired from watching the game with m-" he fore he could finish, one man tried to attack him, "sorry we can't wai-" the man suddenly stop on his track, "oi,whats wrong?"

the man turned him, his neck slowly bleeding and suddenly collapse, " didn't i tell you to keep it down, tsuna is tired" he said holding up a sword, his smile still on his face.

the remaining assassin was petrified, how could a person holding a child while smiling happily be so terrifying, suddenly a cry of help was heard but not found.

'how dare they sent out this weak assassins' yamamoto felt tsuna stirred on his sleep, slowly opened his eyes, "did you have a good sleep? you can sleep some more if you want? we're close to where i parked the car"

tsuna smiled and fell asleep again, 'an angel just decended upon me!!' yamamoto internally screamed, his sword turned into a bat again

'i should hurry up and get him to his bed'

~<bact to past>~

tsuna was woken up by a ray of sunshine peeking through the dark curtains, he turned and snucled to the warm part of the bed, he took a sniff and smelled a strong musk mixed with esspresso, 'smells familiar, i like this smells' he thought and snuggled closer.

"you must be having fun there" a voiced ssaid and tsuna felt red,suddenly sitting up and looking beside him, reborn was sitting up, "so i was hugging his..." tsuna turned redder than he can and ran to the bathroom.

"no..no..no...what what is this...i shouldn't be feeling this way.. i mean.. i already tried to forget about him"..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
forget what? why? who? i so ship that so much, also sorry for the crappy chapter, I was not ready. I just wrote what came into mind.

anyway, stay safe guys, stay healthy, drink lots of water and wash your hands!!!

it will be all right, I hope you all stay healthy!!