Hibari kyoya(part 1)~

hey minna~ sorry for the late update, i had a project in our t.l.e(technology livelihood education),making apron and the teacher hand me a purple one...i feellike my teacher and classmates sweatdrop when they saw me jumping like an idiot, xp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~<morning>~

tsuna woke up early, only to see himself alone in a big room, reborn was nowhere to be found inside the room he was about to cry when he heard the door creaked open, he looked at the door to see who's coming and attemp to hide under the bed, until he saw his cloud gardian.

hibari looked at his boss with a stern face before approaching him. "little animal, breakfast is ready, let's go"he said.

tsuna just nods while quivering,he followed hibari to the dining room, but he can't keep up, but hibari's just walking like the usual and no hurry, he found tsuna at the end of the hall while he was half way through.

hibari sighed and walked back to ts then picked him up "how small is your legs can be you can't even keep up with me." hibari said. 'and to think that he was running at that time' he thought.

"i-i'm s-sorry, reborn-san wasn't there when i woke up" tsuna was about to cry but hibari stop in front of a door and open it to see guardians glaring at him, except reborn,yamamoto and crhome.

'you just got lucky to be juudaime's sitter' gokudera

'look's like hibari will be having a lot of fun' yamamoto

'kufufufu~ the skylark must have cheated on that draw to be the next sitter of sawada tsunayoshi'

'bossu, i wish i was the one holding you right now' chrome

'i'll teach sawada boxing to the EXTREME!' ryohei.

hibari just ignored them and put tsuna on his own chair and hibari sat beside him.

then the maids came out from the kitchen carrying their breakfast.

tsuna looked at hibari and the rest of the guardians,then at the table full of foods, his eyes sparkle after seeing pancakes and his favorite..strawberry cake.

he tried to reach for it but failed, his arms is too short for him to reach it, meanwhile no one can move at the cute sight in their table 'he's so cute' everyone thought, not realizing that the kid is struggling to reach for the strawberry cake.

hibari sighed and reach for the cake then put it in tsuna's plate. "t-thank you" then he picked the fork and started devouring the cake, everyone looked at him like, as if he's a cute little bunny eating and his tail wagging out of happiness.

~<timeskip>~

they finished breakfast, and head to their designated office or mission, while tsuna is in hibari's office and hibari siting on his chair and thinking of what to do with tsuna who's currently sitting on his table and staring at hibari, staring at tsuna. (thus the staring contest begin)

they broke the stare when they heard a knock on the door, there, standing a female with a dark hair and a dark red eyes. "hibari kyouya, what's the meaning of this? they said that sawada tsunayoshi turned to a kid and-" she stopped when she saw a cute kid sitting on hibari's table.

adelheid stare at the kid, then she examine him 'large doe eyes, gravity defying hair, manage to make hibari kyoya to take care of him' adelheid looked at hibari then to tsuna.

hibari glares at adelheid "what is it, herbivore?"adel jusst flicked her head to hibari. "is this the vongola decimo?" adel pointed at tsuna. "so,what if he is?" he asked.