Chapter 21

We touched down at LAX around 2:00pm. It was cloudy but the sun was still shining through. I looked out the window and tried to imagine myself living here. It didn't even feel real that I was here. I looked at Tyrone and smiled at him. He grabed my hand and held it. We were only going to be here for 5 days so I wanted to make the best of it. I had never been to California and I wanted to take advantage of being a tourist here as much as possible. 

 Once we got our luggage Tyrone got a taxi and it took us to the nearest car rental spots. He ended up renting a convertable matte black Lambo with chrome rims. I really felt like a high roller. The windows were rolled down and the top was back. We checked into the Beveryly Hills hotel which was something I've always wanted to do. I felt like a movie star. I felt like I was finally living.

"How are you feeling?" Tyrone asked me.

"Excited!" I told him as I put my clothes in the closet. 

"You're not jet lagged?" He asked me.

"No, I'm feeling good." I said as I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the lips. He wrapped his arms around me as I inhaled his scent.

"Good cause there's somewhere I want to take you later on, so start getting ready because I know you like to take 5 years." He said jokingly.

"Whatever Tyrone." I said smiling at him. "How should I dress?" I asked him, so I wasn't over or under dressed.

"Sexy." He said as he winked at me and left the room so I could get my privacy.

I spent the rest of the night getting dressed. I wanted to keep it simple but sexy so I just wore some jeans, a leather jacket, nude pumps and pinned my hair up into the hat. I felt like I needed a change in appearance, maybe do something to my hair. I thought about doing that while I was out here in California.

I walked outside of the hotel and waited for Tyrone. Moments later I saw him pull around into the front of the hotel in the black Lambo with the top back. He looked good in his slacks and button down shirt. I smiled as he pulled in. I got up from the bench I was sitting on and he rushed over to open the car door for me. He kissed my hand and helped me into the car. Until the end of time by Justin Timberlake was bumping in the car. I got in and buckled my seatbelt. Tyrone sped out of the hotel complex. It was beautiful outside and it felt good. I felt good. The wind blew through my hair and I felt like I had not a care in the world. 

"Where are we going Tyrone?" I asked him starting to get anxious.

"Just relax.." He said.

I hummed the Lyrics to the Justin Timberlake song and rested my head back. I guess I was jet lagged because I ended up drifting off to sleep. When I woke up we were approaching a secluded resturant that over looked the beach. It was brightly lit on the outside but on the inside it was dim and intimate. I looked out and watched the sunset. There were couples on the beach enjoying eachothers presence, walking on the beach, and watching the sunset. 

"You ready?" Tyrone asked me.

"Yes...It's beautiful here Tyrone..how did you find out about this place?" I asked him.

"My secret." He said as he got out and opened my door. He held my hand as we approached the resturant.

"Welcome, do you have reservations?" A young red head woman asked us with a smile on her face. She had high cheek bones, peircing blue eyes and freckles on her face. 

"We sure do...Reservations for two, for Tyrone Black." Tyrone said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Here you are...Where would you like to be seated?" She asked. Tyrone looked at me.

"Let's sit outside." I told him.

"Outside." He told the woman. She escorted us to our table and the sun was still setting. 

"Hello, my name is Randy and I will be your server tonight, would you like to start off with any thing to drink?" The chipper mid 20's female asked us. She was thin with brown hair and a pointy nose.

"I'll have a Cranberry and Vodka please." I told her.

"I'll have the same." Tyrone told her.

"Okay, I'll be back to take your order in a few." She said as she left.

"What do you think?" Tyrone asked me as he over looked the beach.

"Tyrone it's beautiful!" I told him.

"I'm glad you like it."

The waiter came back with our drinks and gave us a few more minutes to order. I decided on the Lobster tails with penne alla vodka and a green salad. Tyrone ordered a steak with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables. When the food came Tyrone and I devoured it as if we had never seen food before. It was delicious.

"So, you ready to see the house tomorrow?" He asked me.

"I'm very ready. I can't believe I'm even here.." I said as I took a bite of my lobster.

"Believe it baby." He said as he looked deep into my eyes and smiled. A part of me melted. 

Tyrone paid for the food and tipped the waiter. We sat and talked for a bit about our kids, moving to California, my goals and dreams, and so on. I could never have this type of conversation with Jarrod. 

"Lets take a walk on the beach." He said to me as we exited the resturant. I nodded in agreement and we headed to the beach. It was dark but there was enough light to see due to the resturant. I took off my heels and held them in my right had as I wrapped my right arm around Tyrones waist. We walked in silence. But I liked it. It was relaxing just hearing the waves crash againts the short. I felt comforted when I was being held by Tyrone. The way he made me feel was really unexplainable. We came to a stop and I thought that Tyrone was about to say lets go back. I turned back to see how far we had gone. We had gone pretty far because the resturant looked like a small ball of lights when I looked. I looked at him with confusion in my eyes. He pulled me closer to him and embraced me with a hug. His masculine body felt amazing on my petite frame. I held him tight as if I was never going to let go. I felt my eyes getting teary. Tyrone has done so much for me within the past 8 months. I felt like I've known him forever. I was willing to take it to the next level with Tyrone. I wasn't sure if he felt the same way so I didn't want to speak too soon. I had just gotten a divorce, Jarrod was in jail, my kids were in Miami...it was all starting to take a toll on me but I didn't want to let that ruin my time here with Tyrone. He released from the hug, grabbed my chin in his hands and looked deep into my eyes. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He wiped it away with his finger. I think he knew exactly how I was feeling. He held my in his arms and whispered to me, "Everything is going to be alright...as long as you're here with me...". I felt like I owed Tyrone my life. More tears started faling from my eyes, one after another. He held me in his arms until I stopped crying. I looked into his eyes and planted my lips on his. I found myself in a deep and intriguing kiss with Tyrone. I didn't want this night to end. I pulled from the kiss and told Tyrone I was ready to leave. He held me close to him as we walked back to the car.

Tyrone opened the door to our suite for me and I took of my heels, jeans, and jacket. I grabbed Tyrone and started kissing him. He was caressing me with his hands as we made our way to the bed. I hadn't been with any other man than Jarrod. I didn't want to take it too far with Tyrone. We were pretty much seeing eachother but I didn't want to take it that far. Tyrone laid me on the bed and kissed me all over. I started to tear up again. This feeling was different. Being with Tyrone was totally different than being with Jarrod. With Jarrod it was all about the sex, being with Tyrone, it felt more like love.

I told myself I wouldn't, but that night I gave myself to Tyrone.