61: responses

EARLY UPDATE!

SELENA'S NEW ALBUM IS AMAZING. COMMENT YOUR FAV SONG! Mine are Kill Em With Kindness and Hands To Myself 😍👑

//Keep in mind that time has jumped a month! Please comment a bunch & vote as usual 🎀
________

March 28st, 2015

'Jessica Steele Interview With The New York Times Reveals That She Did Have A Relationship With Harry Styles'

Jessica Steele, 19, who has continuously been tiptoeing around the subject of Harry Styles, answered "yes" to a question asked by The New York Times. This question, simply stated, was, "Were you and Harry Styles ever in a romantic relationship?" Her response being, "Yes we were for a little while. It was not during the time Nick and I were together. But we're officially over."

She went on to talk about how she's focusing on her career more than anything. Steele said she is not looking for a relationship and is building on herself instead, relying on the friends around her.
____

'Jessica Steele Says She Has Some Surprises Coming In the Near Future!!!'

Steele, 19, is currently on her second headlining tour for her second album, 11:59. In a radio interview in Australia, the alternative-pop artist hinted at some surprises for her fans coming up soon. She said, "I love my fans more than anything, and I want them to know the news first".

Some people say it's a new music video, others say it's a movie, and some say it may even be new music!

After all of the chaos and rumors that have surrounded this young star in a matter of a couple of months, all Jessica's fans want for her is her happiness.
____

'Jessica Steele Set To Host Boston Charity Gala To Support Victims and Families of the Boston Bombings'

It was announced during the beginning of the month that on April 16th, a day after the two year anniversary of the Boston Bombings on April 15th, 2013, there is to be a Boston Charity Gala. This gala is to help support the victims and families of the Boston Bombings. The host of this event is said to be Jessica Steele, 19 year-old singer/song-writer who has taken over the music industry in a matter of two years.

This gala is, of course, very close to Jessica's heart, as well. Both of her parents, James and Evelyn Steele, were amongst the marathon runners whose lives were taken on that devastating day.

Celebrities and fans were quick to show Steele their support on social media.

'@edsheeran: Amazing event my friend @jessicasteele is hosting for the 2 year anniversary of the Boston Bombings. Here's a link to donate -'

'@EmmaWatson: @JessicaSteele You are truly inspiring. Everyone should donate here to help support the victims and families of the Boston Bombings.'

'@GiGiHadid: Support this amazing cause that helps those effected by the Boston Bombings. ❤️'

We're all here with you, Jess!
____

'We Need To Talk About Jessica Steele!'

Jessica Steele is making her way to becoming a household name. The nineteen year-old already has two albums out and is currently on her second world tour!