30: change

COMMENT A LOT AND VOTE 🌻

Jess

How lucky do you have to be to just lie down in your warm, comfortable bed after a long day then be interrupted by someone knocking on your hotel door?

If it's luck, then I'm lucky all the damn time.

But the only person that has the guts to do so was Harry. And that was who was on the other side of the door once I opened it.

Though I was unbelievably exhausted, it was still such a breath of fresh air seeing him. Especially alone. He had a slight smile on his face and his eyes seemed to dance. He wore a sweatshirt and gym shorts. His hair was down and run back by his hands.

He let out a breath, his smile widening as he does so. "Jessy."

I take his hand in mine without another word and pull him onto the bed as I collapsed back in my original position.

I heard him give a deep chuckle before sitting by my feet. That wasn't enough for me. I sit up a few inches to tug his arm signaling I wanted him by me. The bright look on his face didn't disappear as he laid down beside me. His chest pressed against my back while one arm slung across my body, pulling me gently closer to him. His face formed to the crook of my neck, his breath tickling me.

"Are you mad at me?" He murmured, his voice was deep and rough as he spoke.

I turned over so that our faces were merely just centimeters away. A frown comes across my face as I looked at him in confusion.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

The features of his face looked so calm, yet disturbed, so soft, yet rough. I absentmindedly reached up to put my hand on his cheek, slightly rough from not shaving.

He looked over my face before closing his eyes. "Because I didn't tell you Abigail was coming," he whispers.

"I'm not mad-"

"But to be truthful, I didn't know she was coming until Jeff started driving us to her apartment! He said that Jane said one thing or another and that something else happened and-"

"Harry, why are we having this conversation?"

He searched my eyes in question.

I laugh. "I don't care about Abigail. I care about you...and sleep."

He laughs and pulls me closer into his chest, kissing my forehead. "Well, then you should sleep."

I groan into his sweatshirt. "But I wanna go to Cheshire." Oh, God, I needed sleep.

"Then come," he said simply. I didn't dare look at him. I knew the amused look that'd be on his face.

"Stop making fun of me," I mumble.

"I'm not. I swear."

"You're laughing."

"Not at you."

"Well, I'm not laughing, so you aren't laughing with me. Guess what that leaves."

He lifts my head and looks into my eyes, smiling and making his eyes crinkle at the corners. And you wonder why I'm a goner.

"Sleep, Jessy," he whispers. Then he places a small, soft kiss on my lips that lasts a few seconds. A giggle escapes my lips as soon as it ends and I cannot believe what this boy is doing to me.

"I'll see you in the morning," he adds.

I nod my head and cuddle back into his body. This was totally worth it.