Chapter 23.

Authors Note
Shoutout to Riley over at lucayas
----------------------------------

Lucas' POV

We were finished eating and we were on our way to the theatre.

We walked up to the theatre and told the employee what we wanted.

"Two tickets to The Longest Ride please,"
"3D or Regular?"
"Regular,"

We got our tickets and popcorn. We headed down to the theatre. Missy had intertwined her fingers into mine. Her small fingers were strong and clammy, nothing like Maya's gentle and long fingers.

"Oh my god Lucas! I love this movie, it's so romantic,"

I ignored Missy's comment on the movie and kept daydreaming about Maya. Just if I could feel her small hands and see her beautiful blonde locks. If only.

Maya's POV

I thought maybe if I could watch a movie I could get over Josh and Lucas.

"Hi, are there any tickets to any movie left?"
"Yes, we have tickets to The Longest Ride and one ticket to Spy left,"

It was ten minutes until the movies started and I still couldn't decide. I could either watch a romantic soppy chick flick or a hilarious movie with one of my favorite comedians, Melissa McCarthy.

"What do you recommend?"
"Well you can either watch a cliche romance or a great comedy,"
"I'll have the last ticket to Spy please,"
"Nice choice,"

I grab my ticket and head to the theatre. Out of the corner of my eye I see a tall blonde guy and a pretty brunette young woman.

I enter the theatre and sit through the hilarious art that is comedy. After an hour and a half of hysterical laughter I stayed behind and watched the credits. I admired to find out who was behind the magic of the movies. I pranced out of the theatre and walked up to a fellow employee sweeping up small pieces of popcorn and m&m's.

"Do you have any quick jobs that I can do tonight?"
"Sure, if you take my job I'll give you a crisp $20 bill right now,"
"Okay. Thanks,"

I grabbed the bill out of his hand and made my way to theatre room #6, The Longest Ride.

I rolled my dustbin down the middle aisle and started to sweep.