Chapter 9.

Author's Note
Enjoy this Chap!
----------------------------------

Maya's POV

We arrived at the concert and hopped out of the car. When Josh got out I snuck up behind him and leaped onto his muscular back.
"Really Maya?" Riley said.
"Yeah!"
"I'm cool with it," Josh said.
"Good because I'm not getting off until we leave." I said.
"Fine but with exceptions," Josh replied.
I giggled and leaned my head over Josh's shoulder and locked his lips in mine. Lucas gave me a weird look. I don't know why, but he just did. I leaned off of Josh's soft lips and bit my lip. Riley took my idea and jumped onto Lucas' back.
"Hey! Josh may be cool with this whole piggyback ride thing, but I ain't!" He yelled when Riley clinged onto his back.
She jumped off and a frown sprung across her face. Her eyes started to water. I hopped off Josh's back. Riley walked into my arms and cried a bit into my shoulder. She leaned out after about 3 seconds and whispered into my ear, "can we please leave?"
I whisper back, "I guess Josh could take you home, right Josh?" I nudged him on the elbow. "Sure Riley," He replied. "I'll be back soon,"
"Please don't eat all the ice cream," I yelled out and laughed to myself.
I watched them walk off to the car and turned to see no Lucas. Did he just leave me? I walk into the sea of people cheering on the band.
"How you doin' sweet thang?" Some raunchy guy said coming up behind me. I turned around to see Andrew. I stood starry eyed at his presence. How is he here? Andrew took a strong grip onto my small wrists and started to turn them.
"Why are you here Andrew,"
"Just for you baby, c'mon let's take a ride," he started to tug me over when I heard, "Stop!"
---------------------
cliffhanger.
who yelled stop? why is Andrew here how did he get there? are Riley and Lucas over?
Next chap will be in soon.
xoxo love y'all