Chapter 6.

Author's Note
Enjoy!

Thanks so much to the ppl who have viewed or read my book this is my first one so its real cool of y'all!
----------------------------------

Lucas' POV

I sat and stared at the television across from me and looked over every object like they were ancient.
Ring! Ring!
"Hello?"
"Hey Lucas where are you? Me and Maya have been without you all day! You're my boyfriend aren't you supposed to come be all flirty and giggly and make all the other people jealous?"
It was Riley, act cool Lucas, act cool.
I giggled and played along.
"Sorry my folks wanted me to stop by and check in real quick so that they would know that I'm not dead or something like that."
"Oh. Well if you text me the address maybe me and Maya could stop by your house and pick you up. There's a local concert tonight and Maya thought you would want to be there with us since you know we're all friends."
"Maya said that? I'd think she would just say something like, "oh Ranger Rick will be fine all by himself fiddling with his guitars and his spurs wondering what it's like to be a real cowboy""
She giggled," She probably would have said that! Anyway you in or what?"
"I'm in," I said with confidence.
"Okay we'll be at your house around seven is that cool?"
"Seven's great,"
"Okay see you then! Love you!"
----------------------
Cliffhanger!
Sorry for short chapter! Anyway how does Lucas feel about Josh being with Maya?
Is he jealous??

xoxo love y'all
**sorry if I say "y'all" a lot I'm live and raised in Texas so it's just a habit**