Tip 23: Slip Away

A very short update for you guys! Hope this one satisfies your longingness of Chase's playfulness. Thank you for the support!

____________________________________

"What are you thinking about?" Bumalik ako sa kasalukuyan nang marinig ko ang boses ni Chase na nakayakap sa akin.

We are currently on the rooftop, lying down, enjoying the stars shining brightly in the night sky.

"Hmm?" I murmured, gently raising my head to see his face.

Napakapayapa ng mukha nito na pinagmamasdan ang mga bituin sa langit.

Pasado alas-diyes ng gabi at naroon kami upang mag-unwind mula sa maghapong paglilipat ng aking mga gamit sa tinitirhang pad nito. Ayaw din naman ng lalaking ito na lumipat ako sa apartment na katapat lamang ng kanyang condo.

Napangiti ako. Nothing is better for relaxation after a long, tiring day than being in his arms. It's a place I know very well, a place where I can no longer think of my problems.

"Iniisip mo ba kung ano'ng sasabihin nila?" He added.

Humigpit ang yakap nito sa akin na para bang ano mang oras ay kakawala ako sa mga bisig nito. It seems like he's afraid of something. It seems like he's afraid of losing me.

Sa totoo lang ay nahihiya din ako subalit napag isip isip ko na mas mabuti na lamang na pansamantalang mamalagi na muna ako dito habang nag-iipon ng ikakabayad sa aking dating apartment para makabalik na din doon.

"Bukas," I finally answered.

Iniisip ko kung anong mangyayari bukas. Ayaw ko nang matapos ang araw na ito. Napakaganda ng nangyari ngayon at natatakot ako na baka mayroo'ng kapalit ito.

"Samakalawa." I continued, "And the day after that."

He blinked, turned to me, obviously confused at my answer. Bumangon ito at umupo, inilagay nito ang kanyang mga kamay sa kanyang tuhod habang pinagmamasdan parin ako ng mabuti. He then sighed as if he remembered what had gotten me so scared and worried in the first place.

"I'm saying, I'm afraid that a day will come that you are no longer here by my side." I finished, looking away.

Totoo naman. Alam kong mawawala din ang nararamdaman ni Chase para sa akin. Thoughts of him breaking up with me started to fill my frightened mind and I shivered.

"Jasmin," He whispered, as if someone might hear him. "Sure, you are a difficult woman to deal with."

I stopped and looked back to him. He was now leaning up over me, silently waiting for me to say another word.

"But I love you." He promised, trying to reassure that everything was okay, that he wouldn't just lose interest in me in less than a week.

I couldn't find the words so I just stayed still, looking at his very eyes. My heart was pounding so hard, I'd be surprised if he didn't hear it.

He leaned closer to me and stopped inches away from my mouth. He licked his lips, wanting so bad to taste me.

"At hinding-hindi ako papayag na may mangyari sayo'ng hindi ko magugustuhan. I'll protect you." He breathe.

He reached up, stroking my cheek, his eyes now looking at my lips. He waited, wanting permission.

I'm trying to keep my breath and heart rate under control, which was hard to do when it comes to him.

Ibinuka ko ang aking bibig na waring may sasabihin ngunit sinakop ng mga kamay nito ang aking mukha and pressed his lips against mine.

He shifted a little so his weight wouldn't press down on top of me. I eagerly pushed up into the kiss. I had 3 seconds left of bravery. I poked at his lips with my tongue, begging for entrance. He quickly agreed and opened his mouth. I slid my tongue in and explored his mouth. He tasted... wonderful. He was so sweet, so lovely and ultimately mine.

He ran his tongue down the side of mine and I sighed. I moaned into the kiss when he shifted again.

I really didn't want to, but I had to pull away. I needed air. I needed to calm myself.

I pushed him slightly, catching my breath. He then released me, his leg dropping from between mine and letting go of me so that my arms slowly slid back down to rest at my sides. My body cried out in dissatisfaction at the loss of contact.

"Hindi ko papayagang aabot tayo sa araw na iyon." Sabi pa nito.

He stood, looked down at me and offered his right hand to lift me up. I looked over to him, studying his expression, feeling my stomach flutter at all the possibilities.

A genuine smile faintly appeared on his face as he gazed down at me. All of his features softened, and then shifted into a hint of longingness.

The way he looked at me now made me feel like I'm beautiful, and like I'm the only woman in any place worth looking at. Hindi ko inaasahang mararamdaman ang ganon sa isang lalaking ni hindi ko naman gusto dati, at ni wala akong interes na kilalanin ng lubusan dahil sa lifestyle nito.

"And if that happens, I would go after you,"

I had never witnessed it before. He looked somewhat vulnerable and in a way, completely helpless. I couldn't think of a single thing to say to him, all I could manage to do was stare. This was the side of him I rarely got to see.

"You're not someone that I'd just let walk away."

----------

Votes and comments please. I'm failing myself at the moment. It seems so hard to write each chapters, no motivation at all.