A Huslters Prayer: Tyga Love Story.

Aubriana Reign Domino

Age- 17

Personality- explosive if need be otherwise very calm, funny, sometimes cold hearted, Protective an all around lovable person.

Description- almost 5'5, honey brown skin complexion, long thick curly hair with blonde underneath, slim but thick in all the right places. Dark brown eyes, and plump pink lips.

Background- born and raised in Compton, California with her mother. She never knew her father and since her mother's parents disowned her Aubriana never knew any of her relatives, Black and Hawaiian.

"there's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they're are. Think about that before you judge somebody."

Michael "Tyga" Stevenson

Age- 18

Personality- Laid back, rowdy when provoked, know what he wants when he sets his mind to it, funny, respectful If he's given respect, hardcore, mostly dominant,and such a sweetheart.

Description- approximately 5'8, light caramel skin complexion, light chocolate brown eyes, thick pink lips, upper body is covered in tattoos, and skinny but muscles are very defined.

Background- grew up in Compton, California with his mother.

"Wake up every day stronger then yesterday. Face your fear and wipe your tears."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the first chapter will be posted immediately after this description. I hope you enjoy because this is like the third Tyga story I've posted because the other ones suck haha but anyways...

All comments, votes, and fans will be appreciated(:

Love you guys!(:

Later Lovebuggs