Chapter 7

Zack, Vinny, and Alex agreed with me. Rian seemed suspicious of my change of attitude.

Matt sighed “Why the hell not.”

We poured drinks. We all got shots ready. Soon enough we were taking shots and slowly letting the buzz take over.

Zack chuckled “Ava, would fit in so well on all our tours!”

Matt nodded “She would. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing...”

Vinny spoke up “She should just stay for the rest of this tour. It’s only a month.”

Rian of course was the only semi sober one “I don’t think she’ll want to. She’s has friends and a social life.”

Matt turned to me “Would you want to stay?”

I knew I should said no I’ll go home. I should’ve worried about my social life and my friends but I wasn’t. I just wanted to figure out all the Jack stuff. It also bugged me that Matt didn’t care but Rian did. I wanted to know why Rian doesn’t like me.

I smiled “Sure. I mean it will be fun.”

Alex cheered “YEAH! LET’S DO SHOTS!”

As we took our shots Jack walked out.

He pouted “Shots without me! How dare you all!”

Alex pointed to me quickly “It was Ava’s idea!”

I dropped my jaw “ALEX! I believe I just wanted to drink. You brought out the shot glasses.”

Jack shook his head taking the shot glass from my hand filling himself up a glass. I watched him take the shot without a second thought. He quickly poured himself another. I couldn’t help but watch him.

Everyone was soon enough drunk. I mean I had a buzz but I knew what I was doing. I was fully aware that Alex had his head on my lap and was telling lame jokes which we all thought were funny. I was aware of Jack sitting across from me watching Alex.

Jack just kept pouring himself more to drink. The longer Alex laid there the more Jack drank.

I stood up “I think I need to go to bed.”

Alex booed “LAME!”

I giggled “It’s like 2 am!”

Matt turned serious “Oh shit! We have a show tomorrow.”

Vinny waved him off “Calm down. We’ve done shows hung over before.”

I made my way to my bunk after saying goodnight. I heard more boos and could hear someone behind me.

I turned around seeing Jack right behind me. He grabbed my hand pulling my towards the bathroom. He pulled me inside with him. I was confused. Right as I got ready to speak he pushed me against the wall crashing his lips to mine. He hands roamed my body as we kissed. There was something that seemed familiar and comfortable with Jack. I didn’t want to stop kissing him. I had butterflies the whole time.

I woke up the next morning feeling horrible. I had the worst headache ever. I knew right away the alcohol had caused it.

I looked down seeing I wasn’t in the shirt I was in yesterday. I didn’t remember putting on the black t-shirt I had on. I got up throwing on a pair of sweat pants. I made my way to the bathroom taking off my makeup, throwing my hair in a messy bun, and brushing my teeth.

I made my way towards the front of the bus seeing no one awake except Alex and Jack.

Jack smiled “Morning beautiful.”

I smiled “Morning.”

Alex chuckled “Nice shirt.”

I look down “Where the hell did this come from? I don’t remember putting it on.”

Jack and Alex exchanged a look but didn’t answer my question.

I sighed “Did I do something embarrassing?”

They both shook their head.

“Did I steal it?”

Alex laughed “You could say that...”

I was so confused. Did I sleep with someone? Or did something happen that I don’t remember. There was something they weren’t telling me.