My First Mission

ALICE'S P.O.V.

My plan was set. Even now as I am walking toward the base of the criminals, I know Sagara will be soon faced with the most impossible decision. She was a sweetheart, really, but she was much too soft. I wanted to be free, and the only way to do that was to initiate the process myself. Oh, Himitsu, get ready for the ride of your poor little life.

HIMITSU'S P.O.V.

The bars were cold. I was too, but no warmth ever reached here. I was used to it, at least. When I had first come here, I had no idea what had happened.

It was only later that I realized that a separate personality had taken over my body.

It was always unsettling, to know something, no, someone else was messing up your body, reputation, and life. 

Her name was Alice.

I once had a great friend named Alice. This is not the same person. Quick explanation- this Alice is the fake embodiment of her, that I subconsciously created after Alice's death.

I didn't like this Alice as much.

You could kind of call her a demon. She acted like one. I suspected, that since we were now in Naruto, that she had gotten the power to actually become a demon.

Well, great.

I looked at the large screen again, watching Alice's every move. Alice was walking through a dark forest, obviously, meaning she'd been strolling all through the night. It made me wonder if she was nocturnal.

Well, it was possible.

She came across a clearing, which I immediately recognized as the Akatsuki's base.

Okay, what do you think you're doing!?

What do you think? I'm joining the Akatsuki.

Okay, as much as that would be super fun, what do you get out of it?

A big laugh. What else do I need?

I don't believe you.

Whatever, sweet cheeks.

I didn't think Alice would actually do anything just for enjoyment. She usually had some ulterior motive. She was pretty much the only cunning side of me.

Yippee.

Alice walked into the somewhat trashed base with ease. I knew that after last time, the Akatsuki would be a bit wary of me, but this was expected.

Deidara had suggested I join.

Sure, he probably didn't like me, but with my ninja skills, information, and sharp tongue, I was mysterious and amusing. I liked that.

Alice stepped  to the back of the base, where all of the members stood on their respective stones.

"What brings you here, rogue ANBU?" Alice looked up to the man called Pain.

"It seems you are already aware of my past. As for what brings me here, well, I like this plan you have." Alice purred.

DANG she was manipulative.

"And my plan is?" Pain asked.

"Well, seeing as before I went rogue, my mission was to gather information on you all, I know that world peace is in your sights. But, you wish to do it with fear. You want to gather all of the tailed beats, and create a weapon that could obliterate any village that goes against you. A foolproof plan, really." Alice spoke with large confidence, and I knew she had the upper hand. She rose an eyebrow and smirked a little.

"I like this girl. We should let her in!" Kakuzu said, "She seems to know what she's doing. What's your opinion, as a girl, Konan?" 

"Well, she seems like a good actress, and would be spectacular for covert operations, which we seem to be lacking skill in. I say, why not? It's better than killing her." Konan made a good speculation.

I sighed. Was it actually this easy to get in the Akatsuki? Heck, if I'd known that, I would've come here in the first place.

So, having a nice rest?

Oh, just shut your yap hole. I'm watching you, making sure you don't do anything stupid.

What? Me? Do something stupid?

Just go back to your stupid orientation.

"Well? Is anyone against it?'' Pain called out, "I guess not. What is your name, girl?" 

"It's Himitsu Sagara, Pain-sama." Alice answered.

"Then, Himitsu, I will give you your first assignment..." Pain said.

"What is it, Leader-sama?" Alice smiled sadisticly.

"Capture the Nine-tailed Jinchuuriki!" Pain commanded.

WHAT?

Oh, well, this is going to be interesting...

__________________________________________________________

Hi Hi! I hope you liked the chap chap!

So, are all of you ready for summer break? I am. TO MUCH HW!!!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

I ONLY OWN ALICE AND HIMITSU

READ

FOLLOW

ADD

COMMENT

SHARE

BYEZ