Confrontation With A Ghost

I was not happy to see my surroundings when I had awoken.

Personally, I was getting tired of sleeping in the Naruto world.

Hah, that was sooooo contradictory. But back to the point.

I was sitting on a rough roof in Suna village, when my eyes, crusty with sleep, quivered open. I had noticed that Sasori and Deidara where much more concerned about luring out Gaara. I pulled on the ropes restricting me. They were tight, but I knew a special way of getting untied. While Deidara was setting up his explosions, I was starting to secretly get out.

I popped my arm out of joint, and twirled them in front of me, popping my arm back into joint. My shoulder throbbed, but grit my teeth and ignored it. With amazing flexibility I bent my fingers backwards, and grabbed the ropes on either side of my wrist. I pulled the ropes forward, and they slid off my wrist.

I was untied.

I sat there, not moving an inch, trying to divert attention away from me. Deidara then activated his explosions.

BOOM

My ears hurt after the bass thud. It gave a shock to my head, and shot me back to the past.

"You look like a commander, Mimi." Alice laughs.

"Oh, come on, Alice, we have to be serious. After this battle, we can escape." Alice had an elegant white ninja outfit to go with her unnatural white hair. She was only 15, but she seemed older. Her daggers were sharpened, and her physical condition at it's prime. Alice looked like a princess.

I shook my head.

Not then. 

Not there.

I bit my lip to stop my brain from recalling the rest of it. My lip started to bleed.

I unclenched my teeth, and sat in silence, waiting for Gaara to show up.

Sure enough, the fire top made his entrance, when I heard the subtle tap of sandals.

"Is that the kid, un?" Deidara asked.

"I am the Kazekage of the Hidden Sand! State your business!" The commanding voice of Gaara reminded me of this arc. The first in Shippuden, and the second saddest in my opinion.

"They're the Akatsuki, Gaara. They came to take you away." I told him, and he turned to me, with a surprised look on his face to see another person 'tied' up, captured by the Akatsuki. And also that someone called him by his first name, as if I knew him.

Well.

"Who are you?'' The Kazekage asked.

"Oh, just the random captured traveller. Y'know, if you identify these guys, they get violent. Ughh. I was like, BOYS." I rolled my eyes to heaven to complete the phrase with dry humor.

"OI!, un!" Deidara shouted, "can we like, have some time here?" He asked. I smirked.

"Sure, I didn't realize it was like that with you two... I'll turn around, give you some space, since you obviously can't afford a room." I made a show of scooting to turn the other way, desperately trying not to burst out laughing.

"DARRGH! That brat, she pisses me off! You are a prisoner! Act like one, un!" Deidara shouted. I turned back around and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Bleeh!" It was then when I jumped up, and spun over to Deidara, catching him off guard, and snatching back my sword.

"Heh, heh. Looks like this is mine, Deidara. Your battle's gonna be a little harder." I unsheathe the sword, and latch the sheathe on my belt. I stand, ready.