My Ninjutsu Expedition, And First Realization

My name is Himitsu.

Because I have a secret.

"Momma, where are we going?" I looked up at my beautiful brunette mother.

"Well sweetie, we are going to find our family. They are still alive, and they need our help." My mom explains.

"So even Brubber Shinso and Dada had to come?" I asked.

"Yup, and then we'll all go home!" Momma smiled.

We never went home.

They died.

I was captured.

"AHHHH!!" I shrilled, crying. "Shinso! Shinso! SHINSO-ONIISAN!!!" I shook him and shook him. He never even twitched.

"WHAT ARE YOU!!?" I shrieked at the murderer, the monster who stole all I loved.

"A girl... With no way out... That is what I am." She whispered.

I froze.

For someone who had killed people... Why was she so...?

Compared to me, who lost my family just now... Why did she seem like she was much, much more sad?

"And now... To finish my sin..." She spoke, and I couldn't move. She raised her weapon. 

Was I going to die like this? In the middle of nowhere, beside my family? 

Was I really going to let them down by not trying to live?

NO! I... I HAVE TO LIVE!!

I gasped, and sat upright in my bed. I was shaking, all over again.

Why had I tried to go back to sleep? All it did was bring back more awful memories.

I didn't much remember my family, but that moment, I remembered a lot.

The only thing was... Until the last battle, I did not remember who killed my family. I shivered. Quit thinking about it, Himitsu. It's morning, go and get up, and make yourself ready to see Naruto!

 I got out of bed, and put on a yellow tank, with fishnet sleeves. I also slipped on black spandez shorts under a black skirt with a ninja tool belt. I strapped on my sword, brushed my hair, and left the apartment, completely ignoring the notion of breakfast.

"Naruto!" I waved to the blond boy, arriving at the training ground.

"Himitsu! Hi!" He yelled back. I ran up to him, and he enveloped me in a great big hug.

"It's good to see you!" He basically screamed in my ear.

"Umm, Naruto, you saw me yesterday." I pointed out.

"Oh.. Right, sorry." He said sheepishly, rubbing his head.

"Well then, shall we get started?" I asked.

"Yup! Lesson 1: Chakra control!" He yelled.

****************************************************************************

"Haah...Haah...Haah..." I panted. I wiped some sweat from my chin.

"Wow, Himitsu, you're really good at this!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Nah... Not really. Compared to how fast I learned my sword techniques, this is pitiful." I said. He frowned. I bent over.

"But.. Then again, you had to learn fast there... Or else." I whispered. But I was almost sure Naruto heard me.