First World: Uslanda Reunion

SENTINTO'S P.O.V.

"Did you really think that Himitsu-san could've killed me too, Onee-san?" He smiled. It was a smile that eminated his entire self. It was shielded with large amounts of cockiness and confidence, but underneath was purely sad at it's core. It was not only shocking to once again see my younger brother, but it was also relaxing. He was a pillar in the lives of so many that he had encountered. 

"No, Kunisaki, I don't. But it was a miracle anybody survived that day. Himitsu obliterated everything surrounding her. If Alice had perished, it wouldn't be odd to say that she killed everyone she loved that day. And I know for sure she really loved you. Despite the fact you were the master of the compound, taking over for Father, she still fell for you. And Himitsu was the type that if she fell, she fell hard." I monologue sadly.

"Yes, but do you really think that her power was even able to kill me. I was the one who gave it to her. I can surely take it back, or even block it, in that case." He blew at his nails, which were bloodied and broken. I stared at them. It made me think of the Himitsu I looked at everyday. Bloodied, and broken... In heart, and in her very soul.

"You were the one who gave her that power!?" I accused, much less loud as I had hoped.

"Yes... I had wanted her to survive the war. More than anything. Even if it meant abandoning what that war was even fought for." He said flippantly.

"That blasted war was fought over pride! Plainly, simply, sinful pride!" I shouted, about to cry.

"We are getting off topic, dear sister. That war is thankfully now in the past. It's been three years since it all ended with Himitsu blowing up the entire battlefield. I have come here to tell you not to worry about Himitsu. I know exactly where she is. I'm the one who sent her there." Kunisaki walked over to me.

"You used the Animaton Void!?" I exclaimed. "You know that's dangerous for you!" I yelled.

"I realize that!" He yelled back. "But this world can't stay this way! Slavery is now a reality again! Prejudice permeates the streets, nobody can find happiness in this godforsaken world! The only ones who have to gain are the corrupt government officials, and sleazy politicians! Don't you get it, Onee-san? Himitsu is the last hope of this world. I... Have set all this up... For one reason only! I sent Himitsu to Naruto for one purpose! Himitsu will lead the war of the Shadows!"

"You're insane!" I cried.

"Insane, or insanely optimistic? Onee-san, this war will bring ludicrous amounts of loss, and casualties. Please, choose what side you'll be on. The World Asian Police officers are corrupt, they will likely also take to the champion side of the old Oriental Alliance. So, Onee-san, will you join the New United Powers of The World, or will you side with th enemy, the Oriental Alliance?"

"I..." I had no idea what I would...

"I'll be waiting for your answer. Tomorrow, I'll be back for it." Kunisaki then walked out of my apartment, and slammed the door, obviously agitated. I sighed.

There was a storm coming.

And Himitsu was the eye of the storm.

__________________________________________________________

Another chapter! Love you guys! 

Ugh, can't believe break is almost over! I wish Christmas should last forever, or at least until summer!