My Strength is in My Conviction (A Naruto Fanfic)

Synopsis: "Who... Who Are you!?" Naruto shouted in dismay.

"I... Am Himitsu Sagara! The Shadow of a ninja!" I shouted back.

A girl who has prayed every night to go to a fictional world. A girl who always has perservered because of her conviction. A girl so innocent, but broken by cruelty. A girl who ignores pain and reaches for happiness, and uses it well. A girl so brave, so full of resolve. A girl with a trapped heart. A girl the power to fight through anything. A girl with one wish: "I want to go to the world of Naruto!!"

This girl's name is Himitsu Sagara. And she'll start the revolution of the Shadows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sagara! Orders are absolute! Don't you understand!?" He shouted at my expressionless face. I curtly nodded as always. But it meant nothing. I would do as I pleased. Never would he break me. Never.

I jolted awake from another flashback. I shivered helplessly. I was thirsty. I thought of asking Sentinto-san to give me water, but she was most likely busy. I didn't like seeing Sentinto-san all that much, anyway. She looked at me weirdly all the time. Just cause of my white sweater. Just cause of the white room I'm in. Just cause I can't get out. Just cause of my blank stare. It's not my fault. But I'd never get to tell her that. She wouldn't ever listen. I scooted toward the cushioned corner. I looked up at the identical ceiling, and let the tears fall. I can never remember why I cry so hard when I look at the ceiling, but I figured it was pretty important.

"AHHHHH!" I writhed in unknown agony. My voice was ragged, like always. I try to remember not to shout so I can maybe sing myself a tune every once and a while, but I usually forget and by the time I realize it, I'm already screaming again. Of course, if I had someone to talk to like the other patients, then I might not scream. But they weren't really at fault for that. I kind of did that to myself. You see, when I was first admitted, they wanted me to talk to a counselor. But I almost killed that person, so I'm not allowed one anymore. I payed attention to my stopped breath, and continued inhaling and exhaling again.

"Saga?" I heard the uncaring voice of Sentinto-san. I lifted my head to look at her through the plastic window. "Yeah, it's time for your entertainment... Need anything else?" She asked in a bored tone.

"Mizu..." I whispered. She nodded at my Japanese. She knew from past experiences that Mizu meant 'Water'. I learned English long ago, along with Spanish to go along with my native tongue, Japanese. But that was the expected 'there'. You had to follow expectations. Or else.

I twirled around on the floor, pulling on my restraints around my ankles. At first, the restraints really bothered me. Now, I'm used to them.

"Here." Sentinto-san came back, and threw the water bottle into the slot on the door. I crawled toward it and scooped it up, gulping down the calming drops.

"I'll turn on that Narudo show... or something like that." Sentinto-san walked away. I frowned at her mispronouncing Naruto. I never liked the way she did that.

I sensed the television spurt to life, and I sat with my legs parallel to each other, the chains barely had any give to let me sit that way. But I didn't mind, I was used to it.

I was at the filler episode arc called 'Power'. I wanted to watch until I caught up, but they said if I did so, then they wouldn't be able to calm me down later.

Screw calm.

Naruto gave me the Feels.

You see, the Feels are the butterfly-in-your-stomach feeling you get when you watch anime. I made it up myself.