Klaus Part 5

As Elena walked out of the living room, she closed the door behind her and over to the day room where Stefan was.

“ Is she gonna be ok?” Stefan asked as Elana sat down next to him.

“ She's in shock. I tried to tell her as much as I could, but I barely scratched the surface. I think Celest might help a bit.” Elana told him.

“ I'm so sorry, Elena. I hate this.” Stefan said to her.

“ It's not your fault, Stefan. It's mine. Anyway... I have to go back to Elijah.” Elana explained.

“ Wait, what? No, no!” Stefan shouted.

“ Stefan, I promised him that I would return. I can't break that promise.”

“ Oh.” He said nodding to Elana.

“ I'll be okay.” She promised as she walked to the front door just as Damon and Andie walked into the room. 

“ Where do you think you're going?” Damon asked her.

“ Back to Elijah.” Elana told him. 

“ No.” Damon stated simply.                                                                                      

“Get out of my way, Dam...” Elana began as she tried to push past him only for him to grab her arm.

“ If you so much as try and take a step out of this house... “ Damon started.

“ Damon, easy.” Andie told him.

“ Stay out of this, Andie.” Damon said.

“ Let her go.” Stefan told her.

“ Are you kidding me? We just got her back.” Damon argued as Stefan grabbed onto his arm.

“ You heard me. I said let her go.” Stefan told him.

“ That's twice today you've stood in my way. I wouldn't try a third.”

“Let her go boys. I will take her to see Eli and make sure he doesn’t eat her, that cool officers?”

“See Damon, Celest can look after her.” Stefan said as he pointed at Celest.

“Fine but if anything happens to her I’m holding you personally responsible.” Damon told her.

“In that case I had better drive, you know better reflexes.” She said throwing her car key up into the air.

As Alaric’s walked into his apartment the music blasted out of the sound system, and Katherine was drinking and dancing on the table. As she hears Alaric walk in she quickly jumps off the table and sits down on the sofa.

" You mind turning that down?" He asked as he stood in the living room doorway. She turned to the speaker and turned down the music before turning back around to look at Alaric 

"Why so grumpy?" Katherine asked as she took a swig of the bottle.

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness." Alaric told her.

" Do you want a drink?" She asked.

" No, Katerina, I don't want a drink."

" Come on. It might loosen you up." She said holding out the bottle to him only for him to rip it out of her hands and throw it against a wall before looking deep into her eyes, compelling her.

"What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." He told her as she sat down silently on the couch. Maddox walked into the apartment just as Katherine sat down.