Klaus Part 3

Elena and Elijah still sat in her car as they continued to talk before they sat in silence for a moment.

"Oh, Celest told me to tell you something." Elana said breaking the silence.

"What?" Elijah asked.

"That she got a necklace. She said you would know what she meant."

Elijah pulled out his phone and stepped out of the car calling Celest.

"Celestria." He said as she answered his phone.

"Hey Eli." Celest said putting her phone on loud speaker as she drove.

"Elana just told me you have received a necklace." 

"Yep, big, fancy and defiantly from Klaus. Unless you have been sending me necklaces costing more than a house."

"Sorry, not had the chance to get to much shopping done, being daggered in a basement."

"Yeah sorry about that. I've been having some issues."

"It's ok Celestria. Deal with your issues and then we will deal with this necklace problem."

"Great. I'll be back in Mystic Falls tonight hopefully." 

"Ok, I will see you then."

"Keep Elana safe or you'll have two brothers after you." Celest said before hanging up.

Elijah got back in the car as turned to Elana.

"He's here." Elana said after another moment of silence.

" Klaus is here?" Elijah asked.

" He's taken over Alaric's body." Elana explained.

" Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks." Elijah noted.

" Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him." Elana asked.

" Yes, I do." Elijah said disappointed.

FLASHBACK....

1492 

Elijah stood talking with Katherine as he admired her beauty. Celest stood next to them watching th e other people swarm around the party.

" So where is this mysterious host I've heard so much about?"

"Who knows. I'll go find him." Celest said turning around and walking up the large intricate golden staircase.

" Fashionably late. He likes to make an entrance." Elijah joked as he noticed someone coming down the stairs. "Here he is." Elijah said as Klaus and Celestria, hidden by the crowd, made their way towards them. Katherine looked around for him, before finally seeing Celest and  a handsome dirty blond man walk towards her.

" Katarina, may I introduce to you the lord Niklaus, and of course you know Countess Celestria." Elijah introduced as Klaus bent down and kissed Katherine's hand.

" Niklaus is the name my father gave me. Please. Call me Klaus." He told her smiling. 

Nowadays 

As Elijah knocked on the door of the Lockwood Mansion he waited for Carol to open it.

" Elijah, Elena! What are you doing here? What happened?" Carol asked confused.

" I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." Elijah explained.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I—" Carol began before Elijah looked him directly into her eyes.

" It won't take but a minute of your time." He compelled as she smiled at him pushing open the door.