Klaus Part 1

Elena sat in the cell still watching Elijah, when suddenly he sat up. Elena rushed over to him, shock overcoming his features as he sees her. 

“Elijah." Elana said as she looked down at him.

"Katarina!" He said shocked as his mind flashed back to England in 1492.

Trevor stood speaking with a woman as Elijah walked into the hall. He excused himself and walked over to Elijah who stood talking to Celest. Her long green and gold dress draped perfectly around her figure with her long black hair perfectly pinned with pearls and small emeralds. A large emerald and diamond necklace sat perfectly on her throat twinkling in the candle light.

" Ah, good evening, Trevor. I am pleased you could join us." Elijah told him as he stood in front of the pair.

"I could not miss the birthday celebration." Trevor replied.

" No, considering the gift you claim to bear. Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?" Elijah asked.

" Right this way." Trevor said as he led Celest and Elijah threw the throngs of people at the party.

"What girl Elijah?" Celest asked.

"The doppelganger." Elijah stated simply. Celest stood still with the shock momentarily only for Elijah to place his hand on her waist and lead her forward.

They soon reached a girl with a simple green dress on and long curly brown hair.

"My dear." Trevor said calling her attention.

" Hello." She said as Elijah looked on at her in silence, his mouth slightly ajar.

Present day...

" Elijah! It's me, it's Elena." She said placing her hand on his shoulder.

" Oh, my God." He replied as his mind flash back again to 1492 

" Forgive me. You remind me of someone." He said as he regained composure.

"Katarina, may I introduce the lord Elijah and Countess Celestria." Trevor introduced as Katarina took Elijah's hand and curtsied to both Elijah and Celestria. 

"Pleasure, my lord. My lady."

" The pleasure's mine. Katerina." Elijah replied as he took her hand and kissed in briefly.

"Darling you look much to plain in that dress. Trevor I would have thought you would have gotten Rose to help with the young ladies appearance. Here take this." She said unclasping the large ornate necklace and placing it on Katarina's neck. "Much better, now you look like a lady." Celest told her. 

Present Day...

He slowly closed his eyes as Elena shock his shoulder just as his body began to spaz. He got up unsteadily shaking.

" I can't-- I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" He asked her as he rushed over to door leaning into the doorway out of breath. Elana rushed over to him, holding him up.

" I can't... I can't be in this house." He told her.

" You're not invited in." She realised.

" Get me out of here."He wheezed as he slammed into another wall and disappeared up the cellar stairs followed by Elena who ran after him heading towards the front door. Elijah stood outside, trying to enter only to be stopped by a barrier not allowing him to enter.

"What happened?" Elijah asked.

" Shh!" She said pointing to her ears and then above her to shows him that Stefan and Damon can hear." I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" She asked whispering.