Chapter 1: Dad's surgery

WARNING: LOTS OF CRYING!!!
-----------------------------------------------

It was 1:00, and I just got done reading another phan fic when I heard a knock on the door. "Kylie hunny, can I come in?" my mom said with a tone in her voice that sounded sad, worried, and something else that I couldn't make out. "Sure." I answered. As she walked in, I could tell that she had been crying. "What's wrong mom?" I asked worriedly. "I-I just got a c-call from the h-hospital." She started. "When they where i-in the m-middle of the surgery, y-your dad d-died." At this moment, my mom was sitting on my bed next to me balling her eyes out, and all I could say was, "Oh," then I fell back on my bed and started crying as hard as my mom, if not, harder. At that time, my sister walked in and didn't know about our father, so she was super confused on why we were crying. "Sissy, mommy, I made a sna- why are you two crying?" I knew that my mom couldn't take saying it again, so I had to tell her, I pulled Sierra out into the hall and told her. "Sissy, daddy... died." Tears were pouring down her face now, too, so I pulled her into a hug, "But... how?" she mumbled. "He was having his last surgery, and he didn't make it through it." I hugged her tighter. "Now, let's go get mom, and have your snack to get our minds off the subject."

------------------------------------------------
I hope that you all like it... tell me in the comments if I should continue on with this story, or stop writing it all together... its up to you guys, so comment away!!!

PEACE, LOVE, AND PIXIE DUST TO YA, CUPSCOUTS!!!!

- Phan Gurl OUT!