Chapter 10: Give Me Love

Hey guys, I'm updating finally.. Anyways, read carefully. VERY CAREFULLY, like this chapter is very confusing. I had my friend read it and at first she was confused and then read it twice, I suggest you read it twice. I hope you guys like this chapter, I worked really hard while listening to Ed Sheeran of course. So here's chapter 10....

~*~

"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act."  - Mahatma Gandhi

~*~

'Maybe they won't see us.' I said softly.

'Shut up.' He muttered.

I started to tremble, I was frighten.

I wasn't suppose to be here. He's done something, something bad of course. Jason was full of surprises, but they were never good surprises. It always lead to a secret.  

'I want you to run, now. Get out and don't turn back.'  

'I'm not leaving you.'  

'Avery, don't be a ass, get the hell of of here. If something happens to you, I won't be able to live with myself after that.'  

'That goes both ways.' I muttered.  

'Or maybe just one way.'  

'How about one way or another?' I asked as he turned his head slightly to look at me.

'One way or another, now go.' He said.  

I got up and started to run when I heard a gun shot.

'Avery run!' He shrieked. 

~*~  

Let's go back to the beginning. The beginning where this all started. 

~*~

A lot has changed since the last two months. School was done for the summer and I was to graduate the following school year. Luke moved away and Jesse left town, and of course I haven't heard from Jason. "Avery, can you come here for a second?" My father called out as I shut my laptop screen close and walked down the steps and to my father who was sitting on the couch with a detective sitting across from him. "Good morning, Ms. Samuels can I have a word with you for a moment?" He asked as he showed his badge. I looked over at my father who kept a stern face. "Uh, okay." I said as I followed him into the dining room. "What's wrong?" I asked worryingly. "Your familiar with Jason McCann right?" He asked, I was looking down at the ground when he said Jason's name I looked up immediately. "I knew his name would catch your attention." He said as I stayed quiet, "As your father told me, you and Jason have broken up. But in this case, he has escaped from jail. Now he has been imprisoned for first degree murder without bail, but however his disorder-" he stated as I cut him off, "What disorder?" I asked. "He hasn't told you?" He asked confusingly, I shook my head as he sighed, "Jason McCann's parents as you know gave him up as a child, he's been from foster home to foster home, he's spent most of his time with his brother but ever since he was killed, Ralph was the next person in line. Now with Ralph's past, we both know anyone wouldn't be able to handle those circumstances, which lead to this disorder at the age of twelve. Jason McCann was diagnosed with a DID." He added, "Dissociative identity disorder?" I asked nervously. "Yes." He replied. "We want to help him Avery, do you know where he is?" He asked as I slightly turned my head. "Where else could he be?" I said sarcastically.  ~*~ Jason Kaitlyn was sitting on top of me as she blew smoke into my mouth and started to kiss me. "Kait, stop-" I said in between kisses as she continued, "Kaitlyn, stop." I said more aggressive this time. "What the fuck is your problem Jason?" She asked getting upset, "Nothing, okay?" I shrieked as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Shit." I muttered, "What happened?" She said getting up and coming towards me. "Nothing, don't worry about it." I replied. "Obviously I'm going to worry about it Jason, what's going on?" She asked being concerned. "Just stop bitching Kaitlyn, damn." I said getting pissed off. "No one's bitching but you, no wonder Avery left your-" She said when I turned around and held her against the wall aggressively with her arms held against the wall. I could tell she was hurting, "Don't you ever talk about Avery like that? Got it?" I said defensively. "Why do you care about someone who you know you can't be with?" She asked. "I mean, once the police find you, your gone and there's no chance of you and Avery. So why lash out on me? We can be together, how does that sound?" She asked as she began to smirk. I looked at her with disgust, "Get out, and don't come back." I said letting go of her. She breathed heavily and grabbed her bag off the couch and slammed the door on the way out when my phone buzzed.

[1 New Text Message from Avery]

a detective stopped by my house earlier, he wanted to know where you are, I lead him away from you of course but we need to talk. I'm coming to visit you, I'll text you when I'm here.  

~*~ 

"There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal with it. Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all."  - Friedrich Nietzsche