Chapter 5. To First Times and Midnight Kisses

STATUS: 1st EDIT

"So, can I walk you home?"

His voice cracked a little, showing the etched vulnerability clearly present in his words. I pondered the thought of it.

A memory of us first holding hands together buzzed in my head as I tried to focus on the question asked, but I couldn't help replaying the memory just like I would my favorite song.

Flashback

As the world was in constant motion, my desire was only in this one single motion. Niall's hand intertwined inside mine like they had been paired up for each other. His hand sent warmth through my body, causing my spine to tingle and my head to lose control.

We walked along the busy streets of Ireland, only worrying about when we'd have to leave each other, we were so in love. In that moment I was happy, content with what the future held. Glad that I had been lucky enough to find such a guy. A guy who treated me like a princess, a guy who I could let my walls fall apart for.

"You know you can come inside if you want. My parents aren't home."

His voice shook my being. Anything that fell from his mouth would make my knees weak. His words would cloak around me and keep me stitched up in our little world.

"Okay."

It was all that pardoned itself from my lips. I turned my head and saw a happy expression stretched along Niall's face. I turned back and walked up the pathway. His house was huge, but simple at the same time. The perfectly cut yard with the freshly potted flowers teased my senses. The inside was breathtaking as well. The walls complimented each other and the accent of colors fit well. As we grazed up the stairs, I was lead into a room with a blue and red color scheme. A king sized bed was placed in the center of the space and my eyes fell upon its perfectly made presence.

"You remember when I gave you a preview of what's to come?"

His voice draped down my neck and splattered my arms with goose bumps. I then felt a pair of lips going down my neck, while a pair of hands slid their way up my blouse. Unconsciously, a moan escaped my red rosy lips and I felt a grunt against my skin as I was pushed up against a wall.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and I dry humped him while I tangled my fingers in his messy blonde hair. You could see the brown roots that had started to spill out. My eyes connected back with Niall's and we both shared a similar look. As I gazed into them, I could see lust and desire. I was ready for this.

We stumbled across the floor to the bed, and I was thrown down. I was weightless, my feelings already numbed from the love and passion being given to me.

"Are you sure about this?"

His voice came out sincere and engraved with many feelings that I truly thought we both shared. They made our relationship real. At first I was just some toy, but somehow I had managed to make myself important to him. I became someone who he skipped partying for, quit drinking for. He had changed for me and he deserved this.

"Yea, more sure about this than anything I have ever been sure about before."

With those words his hands slid up to my bra clasp and unclipped the hooks. As I laid under him I laughed at his attempts to unbutton my blouse. When he pulled the silk material from my body, I became more aroused. He was being a tease because he had gotten me naked while he still was hidden from my burning gaze. I moved up slightly so I could gain access to the hem of his polo, but I was pushed back down forcefully.

"Not yet, I'm in control here."

Before I could retort an answer, I contracted my words at the feeling of warmth surging through my insides. This time was different than the last. He was taking his time nibbling on my clit and then teasing me by blowing hot air. He also traced his fingers around my opening, making me beg for the sweet pleasurable length that was hidden inside his pants. Soon I heard the unbuckling of his belt. I heard his pants being pulled down, and I got nervous.