Chapter 1. The Plan that Would Change It All

The plan is set, everything is going just right. His day has come. All the planning and sacrificing is about to be tested.

One thing you should never do is cross me, or someone who has lots of money, because it will never ever end well.

You see, I have a very different and more entertaining job than any of you. I don't work at a supermarket, or a cooperate office.

No, my job is a very fragile affair. If any of my victims discover what I really do, I'd be the number one most hated person in the world.

I know what you're thinking: what could her job possibly be? A hit woman, an undercover spy, a heartbreaker?

No, my job is much more dangerous. Each time I accept a job, the dangers of getting caught increase. I haven't really come up with a title yet, but what I do know is quite simple: I take money from really rich people and follow their requests.

Their requests could be as simple as crash a party, or ruin someone's image. I'm not a life ruiner to just anybody, no. To have my services, your victim must be a celebrity.

I don't just embarrass them, I take everything they've worked so hard for and rip it from beneath them. The more money offered, the more fucked up shit I'll be willing to agree to. But just know that when I'm through with my victims I ruin everything, from past, present to future.

So far, I've only taken on client requests, but for this next assignment I am going to get revenge on someone I hate with every fiber in my being.

The boy who took my heart along with him when he left me here, alone; without anyone to pick up my broken pieces.

I always promised myself I'd get revenge, and I intend to now.