sHadOW...

She was sitting cross-legged on Isaac's bedroom floor, watching the two boys play a video game. She wasn't really into video games, but she found this thing very interesting now that her new and only friends were doing it.

   After a while she spotted something in a corner of the room and walked towards it... and she saw it. It was her old friend that was always bothering her when she was younger and happy. "What are you doing here? I thought you left me?" She whispered.

   "I never left you. I just... hid from you." Said the girl with pale face and black hair just like hers, grinning.

   "GO AWAY!"

...

   They paused the video game when Aatami observed that Friday was staring at one of the corners of Isaac's room.

   "Hey, Day? What's going on?" Asked the Korean guy looking really concerned.

   She didn't answer. Instead she started screaming at the empty wall... no! She was screaming at somebody.

   "HEY!" Shouted Isaac. "FRIDAY!"

   In the next second she started screaming louder so Tami went to see what was happening. He was stunned to find out that there was nobody in the corner and that Friday was probably imagining it. He then took her in his strong arms and carried her towards the bed and put her down, holding her while she started to cry.

   "Hey! It's ok! Shhh..." He whispered to her. In less than five minutes she fell asleep.