sHOT...

A.N. : WARNING! This chapter is a bit sad and it has a disturbing part at the end, but I hope you will like it!

It was eleven months since they became friends and eight months since Aatami and Friday became lovers. The two guys were preparing a vg night when Aatami's phone rang. It was Friday... and she sounded very sad.

"Hey babe! What's wrong?" He asked.

"I - I can't come tonight. I'm sorry... it's a family emergency."

"Oh! Ok ba..." but he couldn't finish his sentence because she hang up.

"What happened?" Isaac asked in a woried voice.

...

"Why is this happening to me? Why?" She was crying in a corner in her dark room.

She was just returning home from the last meeting with her psychologist when she heard a noise from upstairs. She ran up, two stairs at a time. When she oppened her parents bedroom door she found her mother lying in a puddle of blood... with a hole through her head. She screamed from the top of her lungs and started crying until she heard the sirens. Probably one of her neighboors called the ambulance or the police.

As one of the policeman said "...the woman was shoot by a thief who broke into the house..." she didn't hear the rest of it because she ran to her room.

She was feeling like falling again. "Once you fall in depression you can never get up." She remembered the words of a patient who was her friend when they were going to the same psychologist... until he killed himself.