Epilogue or the lost chapter... whatever

Hey diary, today my mother told me to stop talking about changing my name... but I hate my name.
__________________________________________________________________

Hey diary, today my dad thaught me how to shoot. He's a cop so he has a gun and it was awesome. Better than that time when he thaught me how to ride a bike.
___________________________________________________________

Diary... last week mom told me that dad died, but we don't wear black, no relative called us to say "I'm sorry for your loss" and there was no burrial ceremony. So I figured out that he just left.
The good thing is that I made a friend. She looks like me, but she has milk-white skin and pitch-black hair. But she's always smiling and I like it.
____________________________________________________________

Today my grandma died. She was old and she had cancer.
At the ceremony a lady asked me what my name was and I told her "My name is Friday". After we came home mom yelled at me because of this but I told her "Shut up. I don't like my real name and I feel that this one suits me better".
It really suited me. That's how I felt inside... like a shitty Friday night when your friends dump you to go somewhere and you can't because you have a lot of homework or when you break up with someone and you cry in your pillow or when your father leaves you... yeah, that's how I felt since he left... three years ago.
Later that night, on the news, it was a story about a man who died when he was skydiving and he fell from the sky. At that very moment I knew that I didn't wanted to die when I am old and gray... I knew that I wanted to die in an unexpected and devastating way while I still mattered for someone.

_______________________________________________________

After mom was killed by that guy I wanted to kill myself, but then I called Tami and when I heard his voice I knew I had something to live for... true friends.

The next day I stepped out of the house and went to our meeting place.

______________________________________________________________

The moment I heard that my ex-wife was murdered I went straight to the car and drove as fast as I could to my old house. I was one street away when a young girl jumped in front of the car.
I got outside and turned the girl so that I was looking in her eyes. They were the same green eyes that looked at me with hope and admiration when she was younger. Now they were lifeless. Right then and there I clutched her to my chest and I started to cry like I never did in my whole life.

In life you never know what is going to happen in the next moment, so live the present one like it's you last and never forget who was by your side in your good and bad moments.

So this is the actual end!
I chose that song because I feel that the chorus is representative for this story. Bye!