hEy MY naME is...

He has just entered the classroom when he spotted on his desk a little piece of paper.

"What is this?" he asked himself while picking it up.

Something was written on the note. "hEy MY naME is friDay! niCe to mEEt U! whaT's UR naME? dO U wanna be frienDS wiTh mE?" It was signed by "Friday". And there were scribbles al over the note.

While he was still distracted by that note which was written in a very unusual way, someone grabbed him by his hood and pulled it over his head.

"Hey brickhead -their word for a not so very nice swear word- what are you doing? What is this?" asked the asian boy taking the note out of Isaac's hand.

"Hey Tami!"

"That's... interesting. Someone's got a secret admirer" said Aatami starting to laugh.

"Ha Ha! Very funny! Now give it back and go to your seat, the class is about to start and you don't want Mr. Grumples to give you detention again." It was clear that Isaac was slightly annoyed by his friend.

"Ok mom!" replied  the asian guy rolling his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the language/grammar mistakes. English is not my main language and this is my first story in English.

Hope u will like it! :)

Friday