I won't TRADE the memory of YOU FOR a billion STARS...

Then he closed his eyes and after a few second he felt something on his lips, something cold and wet, but soft. Someone was kissing him. He opened his eyes and saw pale skin and black hair in front of him. It was Aatami. His best friend was kissing him.

"How is that even possible?" He asked himself. "He's not even gay and his girlfriend died just two days ago."

After two minutes they parted and looked in one another's eyes. Onix black eyes meeting crystal blue ones. They stood like that for a while. "Just shut up! Would you?!" Aatami said after the kiss.

After that, Aatami took his hand and they walked home even if it was still raining. But before they left they said something to her:

"We'll never forget you! You were one of the bestest things that ever happened to us."

"I'll always love you" continued Aatami.

...

An year passed and they were still together... they enjoyed one another's company and they didn't want anyone else in their lives, not after the pain Friday caused to both of them. But they were a little bit better. Though, the pain would never exit their hearts. She was the one who changed their lives and made them see beyond the walls they were trapped inside of.

...

The pain never left. Her memory was still there and they liked it.

...

Memories make us who we are. Even though we want to forget some things because they cause us pain, we can't... because even the worst memory had something good in it and good things in life are hard to find.

SORRY... NOT REALLY!

The End!

I hope u liked it!