Chapter 15-Wylla

Hi, sorry for not updating this in such a long time. I hope you guys like it and thanks for not giving up on me. I'm so glad if you guys are still staying. Please vote and comment for this! :) I'm dedicating the chapters to my loyal readers so please identify yourselves to me by voting and commenting! :)

Chapter 15-Wylla

             Wylla tensed up, wondering how she was going to fight so many half-faeries at once. If they had any powers, even Warrior powers like the ones that she, Sparrow and Lancelot had, she was in trouble. But if they didn’t have the power to create protective shields too, she might have a chance.

            “What are you going to do with me?” she demanded, holding out her hands for protection.

            “You don’t need to know that, Wylla,” Daemon said, smiling evilly.

            “If I’m going to die, you can tell me anything,” Wylla retorted. “Because I’m going to die anyway, right, Daemon?”

             Daemon hesitated. “Perhaps our master would explain things better to you, Wylla. Just be nice and let us take you there without any trouble.”

            “Never!” Wylla shouted.

            “I knew you would say that,” Daemon said, smiling. “You are so predictable.”

            Daemon lunged for her and she immediately dodged his first swing. Before she could sidestep, he threw up a heavy shield that made her bounce away.

            He swung another fist at her and she fired up a shield of her own. His fist slammed into the shield and she ripped free her wings, about to take off.

            “I don’t think so, Wylla,” sneered another voice: Agent Lola Devereux.

            Lola tackled her, sending her sprawling to the floor. Bringing up a left hook, Wylla slammed her fist into Lola’s jaw, knocking her flat on her face. Before Wylla could move again, Daemon tackled her, sending her sprawling on her face.

            “Stop fighting, Wylla!” Daemon yelled, mentally trapping her in a shield from all four sides.

           “Leave. Me. Alone. You. Creep!” Wylla screamed, kicking out at the shield with her legs.

           Agent Lola Devereux stood up, her face tight with anger. She didn’t look very different from when she had looked like a human. Her red hair was tied back in a bun at the nape of her neck. Her green eyes flashed with fury.

          “Well, well, well, not so high and mighty now, are you, Wylla,” Lola sneered.

          Wylla glared at Lola. Lola had always hated her because Wylla was considered a better fighter and computer ‘freak’ than Lola herself was.

          “Open the shield,” another unfamiliar voice ordered. “Stab her with the drug.”

           “What drug?” Wylla demanded, but Daemon was too quick.

           He opened his shield and before he could inject the drug into her, she threw up her own shield. Daemon all but bounced off it. Kicking out her right leg, she knocked Lola back into another half-faerie who was approaching.

          “Get. Off!” she screeched, ripping her wings free.

          Another half-faerie kicked her hard with a roundhouse kick. He was too quick to evade and Wylla slammed down hard on the grass.