Chapter 13-Darius

Here is the next chapter! :) Sorry for the really late update of this chapter, but I hope you like it anyway and please vote and comment! :) I'm dedicating the chapters to my loyal readers so please identify yourselves to me by voting and commenting! :) Thanks! :) Picture of Arwen on the side. :)

Chapter 13-Darius

             "Wylla was abandoned by her mortal parent at the doorstep of an orphanage," Arwen explained. "She left there with a piece of paper that had her name on it: Wylla Larks."

           "That's my surname too," Darius said.

           Arwen nodded. "I guess so, if you guys are related. Anyway, the PCF sort of adopted her and a bunch of other little kids because they wanted an army of ruthless killers. They figured if they had kids from such a young age, they could make them into killers."

           "Is Wylla a ruthless killer?" Darius asked hesitantly.

            "Not really," Arwen said, considering. "She'll kill people if she has to, but she won't just kill you if you get in the way. She has mercy in her."

           "That's good," Darius said. "I think."

           Arwen laughed before continuing with her story. "Wylla was brought to the PCF but they realized that she was good at technical things too. She's a fighter, but she also can fix a ton of stuff to do with computers, plant stories on the Internet and do a ton of other stuff. So they made her a more important agent in the PCF."

             "So is that how she found you?" Darius asked.

            "Do you want your original question answered or not?" Arwen asked, although she didn't sound very frustrated.

             Darius flushed again. "Sorry, Arwen," he said.

             Arwen rolled her eyes. "Anyway, Wylla found Sparrow first. He was captured by the PCF. He had been running around in the streets and he had been taken to an orphanage. Some of the orphanage people found out that Sparrow had wings."

             "So the PCF took him?" Darius asked.

            "Yeah," Arwen said. "Wylla found out that she wasn't a freak and she was really happy when she found out that Sparrow was a half-faerie like her. I don't know how, but he knew a whole ton of stuff about the faeries on Icadoz. He told her about the faeries and the fact that they were half-faeries. She set off a fire to get him out of there and made sure that he 'died' in the fire."

           "He 'died' in the fire?" Darius repeated.

            "Yeah," Arwen said. "Wylla made all of us 'die' so that the PCF wouldn't think that we'd escaped. I bleed to death. Lancelot was shot. Sparrow died in a fire and you just died in the explosion. Or you would have died in the explosion if things had gone according to plan."

             "Good to know," Darius said, swallowing hard. "What happened after she helped Sparrow escape?"

               "Wylla stayed at the PCF, but she kept in contact with Sparrow," Arwen explained. "She sent me to him when she found me and then she sent Lancelot over too."

             "So Wylla has been staying with the PCF pretty much all her life?" Darius asked.

             "Yeah," Arwen said. "She sent us money regularly into a bank account using our fake ID cards. She made us all fake identities."