Pain, Blood And A Vampire's Love Book Two Bond's & Bloodtear's

Storm's pov

Well hi, welcome back to my life. No our life's. So since I last saw you, can you believe it was two year's ago. No, me either but it has.

What happen in two year's your ask. Well where to begin, Our son Darkarmand is engaged to be married to Marie.

Sophie is engaged to Rogue. Darren has got Sarah pregnant. Sunrice and Rowan well let's just say after Armand found out what happened Rowan hasn't been here since.

Me and Armand are great. We are due to renew our vow's. Lou and Shadow are having another baby. Also Sunrice seem's to have bonded with a werewolf named Grant. Well Grant has bonded to her .

Rowan I have no idea, what will happen with him. After Armand found out through our bond what he did. Armand gave him a beating and sent him packing .

I believe he left the island though, I can't be sure. I haven't see him in a year and a half. So that is what has happened to me in the last two year's .

Lucy's pov

Hi guy's welcome back to our mad world haha. Well Storm might have told you, I'm pregnant . Marie is engaged to Darkarmand . Rogue is engaged to Sophie.

Stormfire is a problem, she is in love with Darkarmand. So watch for the problem, this is going to cause .

What else, oh yes Rowan kissed Storm. Armand flipped out and beat him. You will hear more about this at some point as we move on with our Stories .

All I will say is there was alot of blood. We all thought that Rowan had bonded with Sunrice. Now we just don't know as she is with Grant.

Much to Papa's disgust, well we all know how he feel's about warewolf's . Anyway, we have a new Doctor, his name is Rohan .

Shadow has just be knighted which was exciting . You will hear more about that to. I know what your thinking we are doing this a bit backward's .

Were not, all you will see is flashback's and memories of our last two year's .

Armand's pov

Hi well me and Storm are about to renew our vow's to each other. Lou is happy and pregnant again. Rowan well I don't care . you do know he kissed my wife .

Shadow well I knighted him, he has been a good friend to me . my oldest son is engaged to Marie, but Stormfire is in love with him to.

Darren has got his girlfriend Sarah pregnant . Oh yeah we have found out a huge secret about Storm. You will find that out soon enough.

All I can say is welcome back . XXXX

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment