Let's Do This Thing.. - (RocxPrince) GLS.. PartNine<3!

Okay, I know I've been away for a long time. And Im really sorry. Had Writer's Block so many times xD. But I promised that I would write a new chapter tonight. So yeah, Enjoy. And Thanks for everything Readers! :)!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap- Roc Royal, Princeton, Ray Ray, Prodigy, Kiesha, and Walter are out to the mall to have fun for a few hours, Princeton's idea. Roc fell asleep in Prince's lap, and we don't know who is going to wake up first. We'll see soon ;)!

-End Of Recap-

Roc POV

- MATURE CONTENT BELOW - 

- Inside of Roc's Dreams - " Roc, What are we gonna do?.. " Prince asked me. I'd called him in to " play a game " or whatever I'd said.. But That's obviously not the reason I want him in here.. I can't take it anymore.. I need him.. 

I walked up to Prince as he sat on the bed with a smile on my face. He looked up towards me and smirked. " Here to rape me again? " He smiled jokingly. " Yup. " I replied nonchalantly. His eyes widened a bit once he saw I wasn't playing. This is after we quit the Bromance, So it's back to being Awkward....... " I thought the Bromance was over?.. " Prince said innocently. " I can't fucking do this anymore Prince, I think about you every day... I might be straight but there's fucking something about you and that  nice ass of your's". Prince was getting up from the bed and I frowned. " Don't leave. " I growled. He looked at me as if I were some monster. " Roc. Im not doing this gay shit anymore, Get it through your fucking head. We were never ACTUALLY together. " Prince snapped at me. That hurt me alot.. And now he was going to fucking get what he deserved. I sent my fist out for his jawline and cracked it off nicely, and with that Princeton was dazed a bit laying on the bed holding his jaw with both hands. I smirked at the dumb bitch trying to fucking play me. Until I fucking realized what I'd did.... 

Princeton layed on the bed, and whilst hodling his jaw, I noticed that his hands were getting covered with some sort of red substance.. No.. I didn't do this.. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! HE'S FUCKING BLEEDING. I tried to approach him.. But then stopped once he began to sit upwards, He gave me the coldest look he'd ever in his life had gave me. I shivered as his cold eyes filled with hatred stared me down. I soon noticed tears were rolling down his face. " Prince I- " I began.. But was cut off by Prince... " DON'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING TO ME ROC ROYAL EVER A FUCKING GAIN. " He literally screamed at me. " Please Prince, I SERIOUSLY was just angry.. To see the person I lov-- " Once again cut off.. " NO SAVE YOUR BULLSHIT. IM FUCKING OVER OUR FRIENDSHIP. FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL. " He continued yelling such hurtful things... My legs began to go weak. " Yeah cry you fucking bitch. Im about to make you suffer. You'd wish you were dead when I was done. " He walked up to me and I backed up into a corner. Wrong idea. He started punching the bullshit out of my stomach.. And then he turned me around and yanked my pants down. I was in too much pain to fight back. I heard a zipper.. And I soon knew what he was doing... He was raping me.. The next few seconds of getting us both entirely naked was a blur.. But then once I was bending over... He didn't even go slowly.. He JAMMED inside of me.. I screamed so loudly. He covered my mouth and yanked my hair. He got close to my ear, Him ALL the way inside of me.. I was balling my eyes out. " You wanted to fuck? Let's fucking fuck. " He whisper-growled into my ear. Once he heard my breathing slow down.. He started going super fast.. I screamed his name, Begging him to stop.." Yeah scream for me bitch. SCREAM. " He yelled into my ear.. I'd never think he would do this to me..2 Hours later, We were still going the same speed.. But he was going HARDER.. And I couldn't take it anymore.. " PRINCETON I FUCKING HATE YOU. " I screamed. I never should of said anything. He yanked my hair harder, And went full inside me..Oozing juices were mixing inside of me, And I'd knew he'd cummed inside of me.. He left me in the corner, Shuddering to every little thing, and crying. " I hope you get fucking AIDS BITCH. " Prince yelled and got his cltohes on, and punched me one more last time. Enough to wake me up..