First Challenge Day.. - (RocxPrince) GLS.. PartEight<3!

-Recap-

Princeton managed to have an entire conversation regularly with Roc sitting DIRECTLY on his ...... Manhood. They both ended up going to sleep, To awake with a suprise. What are they up to this time?.. The challenge for 4 months, possibly more, Starts now. 

-End Of Recap-

Prince POV

I decided to get up early so I could get a jump on our Bromance. Roc's still asleep.. He just doesn't know how close I was to getting a boner when that phat ass was on mah manhood O_O.. Well we're in a Bromance now, so live with the way Im talking xD Since Roc is still sleep, I might aswell get ready to torture him for when he wakes up. And I don't ALWAYS sit on his lap >:L This is just going to have to be an exception o.e 

I got out of bed, and ran towards the bathroom to takes my shower for a good 15 minutes. To my luck, Roc was still sleep. Yay ^-^ My plan is going to work. I put on my boxers, but no T-shirt, and I wrapped my towel around me as if I was naked. My chest was still dripping with water, and my hair was still wet. Damn I look smexy ^-^!! Anyways, I got on top of Roc, Luckily, he was laying on his back. I got close to his ear, and smirked a little before I spoke.

Prince : Roccyyyyyyyy baaabbbeeeee waaakkkkeeeee uuppppppp.

I began putting lotion in my hands, So he'd think negative, and end up thinking the wrong thing. Man I am a genius!

Roc's eyes slowly opened, and I almost blushed while seeing his eyes pierce upon me.

Roc's eyes must have popped out of his head, He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

I was placing lotion in my hands, as he looked at our position, and what I was dressed in and how I was acting.

Prince : Good Morning ^-^ !

Roc : Uhhhh....... O_O

Im winning already, This dumbass nigga.

Prince : What's wrong?

I leaned in closer for a kiss, and he didn't even move away. I think he's in shock >:D So instead, I just got close without the kiss, and stared into his eyes smiling.

Roc : Curly Fry.. Why are you naked on top of me?... -Not Remembering the Bromance since I'm still tired,

Prince : Just thought I'd give you something to wake up to. 

I kiss him lightly on is forehead, and get off of him. His cheeks turned into a bright red after the kiss. Roc gasped for a minute, Probably remembering the Bromance thing. Hah, he needs to catch up to me now. 

I heard the bed creak a bit, Meaning he probably got out of it, I was in my little suitcase, Getting a T-shirt, after drying my chest and hair. I felt something soft rub my ass, and my cheeks got hot.

Roc's head was close to my neck, and he'd just got done brushing his teeth. His breath was sooooo minty ^-^

Roc : Sorry, my hand likes to explore places.

I gripped his hand, and turned around.

Prince : All you had to do was ask.

Roc : I don't have to ask for my property >->

Way to ruin the mood Roccy o.e Even though, this is kind of what I've been waiting for >:)

Prince : What part of you being my bitch don't YOU understand.

Roc : You got one more time to call me your bitch.

Prince : Bit--

Roc's hand went at my throat. He wasn't all rough, and serious. We were still joking and goofing around.. Atleast I hope he's not..