Weird Revenge.. - (RocxPrince) GLS.. PartFive<3!

Okay, so I decided to give you Part Five, Because I love where this story is going! LOL. I love you fans of mine! Thank you for reading! Comment! Vote! :))!

===========================================================================

-Recap- Roc smacked and secretly squeezed Prince's butt and ran down stairs to go eat, obviously skipping the topic. Prince gasped and ran after Roc. Blaxicans are fast ya'know. xD

-End Of Recap- Also New POV! :D

Ray Ray POV 

Nigga tried to take my tacos :( Luckily, I hid them again! >:D Earlier Prod went to go tell Prince and Roc that we could go to the private buffet now. We've been down here for almost 15 mins, with no sign of either of those ninjas. >:L I wonder where the hell they could b--.. Never mind, I hear wild ass horses dashing toward Prod and I -.-

Prince : Im gonna kill you! 

Roc : Catch me first ponytail!

Roc and Prince are running around tables like idiots. Let me end this -.- I fling tacos out of nothing.. Don't ask where I hid them I'll just let your mind wander :D  Anyways, I hit them both with Tacos, and I shout at them.

Ray : SIT YALL HYPERACTIVE ASSES DOWN AND BEGIN TO EAT. PROD AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO START.

Roc : -Mutters quietly, but Prod and Prince hear me- I don't know why you trippin fool you got a hunnet tacos.

Prod and Prince break out laughing. I glare at Roc, and fling a taco DEAD at his face. TACO ATTACK >:O!

Ray : Take that bish.

Roc looks at me and picks up the Taco, and eats it with a smirk.

I smirk even harder, as I watch him eat the entire thing.

Ray : Only if you'd known where I hide my tacos. -Rubbing the middles of my pants, but Roc can tell what Im doing.

Roc begins to tear up, and runs to the bathroom.

HAHA dumbass. I don't put them there. Well not ALL of them. We began eating once he got back from vomitting ^-^.  I tried to switch it up a little, and had a small dinner, with the main dish obv. a burrito. :D

Prod : >_> Im gonna hit the hay. Im tired as hell.

Roc and Prince in unison : You never do ANYTHING, How could you be TIRED?

I laugh as they both say that, because I was thinking that.

Ray : Yeah go to bed bitch leave me with the weirdos.

Prod flicks me off and grins.

Ray : Ooooo, When baby?

Prod : Shut the hell up faggot.

Ray : Cmon baby don't be like that. I wanna tap dat ass. -Smacking Prod's butt in a joke,

Prod : You're so gay.

Ray : Totes. -In awkward white girl voice-

Everyone laughed at me after that, but I followed Prod up, and he started running. Did he think I was seriously gonna?.. Might as well scare him good. When prod is scared, his face is priceless.

The lights were off when I entered our hotel room. Lucky I haven't been in the room long enough to know where the light switch is.. Where could he be-.. SOMEONE IS BEHIND ME AND THEY SMACKED MY ASS.

Prod must of disguised his voice or something because the voice I hear is super deep.

??? : Baby, Don't tease me like that in front of the guys.. 

I tried to fight back but I can't see shit! He's guiding me towards the bed.. This is not fucking good.. IT HAS TO BE PROD.. HE DOES THIS WEIRD SHIT WHEN NO ONE'S WATCHING.

Ray : Please whoever you are.. I hope it's Prod, If it's not, Im gonna scream. I can't get raped.. PLEASE I DON'T WANNA DO THIS.

Prod POV - Another New POV :DDD

This mofo thinks Im someone else, Let me scare him a little more. This is fucking hilarious.

Prod : Baby don't be like that.. You got that donk, and you know it's ready.

I can hear Ray tearing up, I can't do this to him, I'll fucking die of laughter if I don't stop.

Ray : RAAAAPEE- 

I cover his mouth, and he starts humming.

Prod : I suggest you don't try that again, Unless you wanna actually get raped.

Ray nods, I can see his shadow figure in the dark. I feel so bad for what Im putting him through. Too bad, this nigga deserves it, From all of the damn pranks he's pulled on me. From this he'll learn his lesson. 

I guide him to the bed and I sit on the bed, I holding his waist.

Ray : Im not sitting on your lap dude. I ain't gay. I don't care WHO you are. Im not doing it.

Prod : Is that so? -I jerk him down on my lap- 

Luckily, Im stronger than him. He needs to work out more.

Ray : PLEASE DUDE LET ME GO.. I'LL GET MY CREW ON YOUR ASS.

Awww he's tryng to act tough. Not gonna work sadly.

I'm literally not gay, so Im not gonna let him feel my actual dick on his ass.. His ass is big though. Im not saying it in a GAY way. Im jut saying, he might feel a little something. Not that I mind because we both know we aren't gay.. so It's like whatever :D. 

Im gonna do one last thing before he goes crazy. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson.

I stick my finger up his ass, Jamming my finger into his pants making him jump with a short scream. Ultimate payback. I removed my finger, and laughed in my fake deep voice. He's bouncing up and down trying to get out of my grip, but he's failing.. And this doesn't FEEL right. It feels like he's juking me.. Not that he doesn't have the ass for it.. I'd tear that a--.. Okay that was a gay comment. Let's just say if he was a girl he'd be in trouble.