Chapter one

Who wouldn't love Chris Hemsworth? Hm?
I soooo love that body!😜😜😜😜😜

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh god baby... that's the spot... hmm... yes... god... you're so gooood...!!!!"

Lacon chuckled sexily which earned a nice libido inducing moan from the woman in his bed.

"I'm beyond good baby," he said as he twirled his tongue at the sweet spot between her legs.

"Oh god, I can't... I can't h-hold it a-anymore baby, I'm... I'm... I'm cumming! Oh god, Lacon!!!!!" The woman finally screamed in pleasure.

"Thought you'd never scream my name." He smirked as he watched the woman in his bed panting from her orgasm. She was still gripping his hair when he lifted his head. Still breathing hard.

Good. He never expected otherwise. Besides, women he'd been with in bed all say that his expertise in this department is kind of... consuming and breathtaking. Literally.

"Now, time for the finale." He slid his member inside her slick and tight walls. "Oh you're so wet and ready for me baby..." He groaned with lust. He thrust into her in one hard slam.

"Fuck!" Sigaw ng babae.

He was in the middle of driving them to heaven when a blasting sound entered his ears.

"L-lacon... s-someone's at the door..." The woman managed to say despite the pleasure consuming them both.

"Dont. Mind. It..." He ground out as he drove his hips faster. The bed creeked as he furiously slammed his body into her. Not minding at all the door that is about to get off its hinges as the racketing grew louder.

"Lacon, I'm cumming again!"

"Baby, I'm gonna come inside you. Fuck!!!" He groaned loudly as he did the final thrust, his seed flowing inside her.

The moment Lacon collapsed on top of her was the same moment the door landed on the floor with a loud bang.

"I suppose this is the reason why the group had a hard time contacting you a while ago.."

Lacon turned his attention at the source of the sarcastic tone who is now currently leaning at the frame of his ruined door. He'll have him pay for that later.

"Damn! Who would have thought there'll be a time that I'll get jealous of you?" The man said, amusement in his eyes while gazing at the woman sleeping on his bed, not minding if Lacon's naked ass is on display.

He got up, wore his boxer briefs and pants and then sat at the edge of the bed. He reached for a cigarette and lighted it up.

"Nice chick by the way." The man in front of him nodded with approval.

He threw a look at the sleeping woman on his bed before turning his attention to his unexpected visitor.

"Cut the crap, Mason. Why are you here?" He asked in a serious tone.

Mason took a deep breath. He threw one last look at the girl before walking out of the room. "C'mon, let's talk outside."

Lacon sighed. He have a feeling where this talk will lead to but still, he stood and followed Mason at the porch.

He took a hit from his cigarette before turning to him. "Spill."

"You've got a mission."

Well like I've thought. He chuckled sarcastically. "You guys don't really get it, do you? What part of the word I quit didn't you all get?" He hissed.