A mysterious encounter

Your POV:

MY MIND WAS FUZZY, the last remnants of memory seemed so far away like a distant dream. Cold water kissed my bare feet as I failed to open my eyes when I was greeted by the blinding sunlight. With a mental sigh, I tried to get up from the rough ground. Looking around me, I recognized I was in the middle of a foreign beach.

How did I get here?

I couldn't remember how I managed, but I do know why. I clenched my fist at the thought of my kingdom, my father. An undeserving king with no respect for his people or his own daughter.

I don't know how far away from Island of Adventure I am, but I am never coming back to him.

But what about my people?

Even though I wanted to, there's nothing I could do. Not even with -

"MY SWORD!" I rummaged in my bag in hope of finding it. With a satisfied smirk, I lifted the weapon in the air as it shone brightly in the sun. I swung it around, practicing. "Always the best"

Deciding it was time I find food and shelter, I grabbed my bag and walked through the woods. As I started my hunt, a scream was heard. It came from a castle made of ice. I knew better than not to meddle with others business, still I couldn't help but feel intrigued.

No, no, nope, nuh-uh, nopity nope nope nope! I am not trespassing a private domain — wich happens to be frozen— and a castle— and seems to be habited by someone in need of help... No! Stop it! It is a crime to invade someone's home!

Crime? Yeah let's do it.

"FOR ADVENTURE!"

‡ ‡ ‡

Sneaking in the castle was really easy. The guards were actually really nice penguins. One of the creatures led me to two large doors where apparently the room behind them was where the trouble at.

"Are you sure this is the place?"

The penguin rolled it's eyes and pushed on of the doors. Before I could even speak, it turned and waddled away. Shrugging, I took a peak inside the room where an elderly man stood talking to someone or something (you never know with people these days).

"HAHAHAHAHA! This is going to be perfect! What colour do you prefer for our wedding? Frosty white or Snowflake white? Wait! How about I show them to you? I'll be right back!" The man rushed out of the room in the opposite side of where I was.

Quickly, I got in and noticed a fruit jailed in the corner.

Why would anyone capture a fruit— Oh! That's a girl! A weird looking one, but hey who am I to judge?

"Please help me!" She whispers panicked.

I rushed towards her. "Don't worry I got this." Grabbing my sword, I cut the bars.

"Honey, I'm back!" The old man came back holding two pieces of white cloth. He averted his gaze to us and his eyes widened in shock, but quickly turned into rage. "WHAT?! YOU ESCAPED?! WAIT, WHO ARE YOU?"

"You know I'm just a regular tourist passing by!" I shrugged as the berry ran behind me quivering. "Beautiful castle by the way. Oh, and love the staff here quite helpful!"

"Thank you— wait what do you mean helpful?!"

"I'd love to chit chat and everything, but I have places to be and errands to run. So, if you don't miiiinnnnd..." I grabbed the girl and put her in the bag.

"Ouf!"

"I HAVE TO GO!" I started to run towards the window.

A blue glow appeared in the pervert's hands. "You won't get away from me! Especially not with my bride! ICE!"

"FIRE SWORD!"

Water splashed on the cool ground. The blue man looked at the puddle then me, astonished. "But... How...?"

I twirled my sword and put it in my bag. "Like I said, I'd love to chit chat, but— BYEEEEEE!"

"Wait!" A voice yelled, but it was too late. I already jumped through the window with a screaming fruit on my back.