Shattered Silence

The summary:

Time has passed since the incident between the Aves and Weres occurred. Sapphire finally regained her ability to talk. But Darren still remained confused of Sapphire’s past. Mysteries lie behind not only her voice, her identity, but also the flute she holds in her hands. Sapphire was finally able move on from the past, allowing her to be complete once more—with her voice back and Darren by her side. Or so she thought. Her happiness was broken once again when dreams started haunting her on every night of her sleep. Dreams that placed her back into her lonely self. Just when Darren started worrying about her and the problems involving Caitlin and the other bullies, she realized that her past is coming back for her. Not only does it bring loneliness, but also an unimaginable danger that she has yet to face. And they were plunged into a different, deep challenge that will determine the love they both possess for each other. Or will Sapphire have doubts for the love she possess for Darren? One thing for sure, they are mates. And destiny can never be changed.

My review:

This story is not finished, but the bit that has been written already is great! You have to read the first story to understand it, but it’s brilliant and worth your time.